Chapter Sixteen

[ JACK ]

A/n: New POV yes I know!!!!

"Ugh.....Who are you guys?"

We faced y/n who is slowly sitting up. We rushed by her side and gave her a massive hug. "Y/N!!!!!!!" We cried. Ally and Dinah started crying. "We missed you dawg!!!!" Of course Dinah said that.

"Ouch....." y/n hissed which made us pulled away. "Why y/n? What's wrong?" She stared at us confused. "Jack?" she asked. I nodded. "Why does everything look strange?" She spoke. "You're at the hospital" Ally spoke. "You're Ally Hernandez right?" Y/n said "And you're Dinah Hansen" she continued looking at Dinah.

"Got that right dawg" Dinah said. "So what am I doing here? How long?" Y/n said. "You're here because of an accident. You're in a coma. For five months" Dinah said. "Coma? Five months?" Y/n gasped. We all nodded. "What happened to me?" She asked. "I'll call a doctor. You guys stay here, I'll be back" I said before running out of the room.

Dear God!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Y/n is finally awake after five months!!!! Now I'll just tell mom and dad. Nah they'll come back later.

[ Y/N ]

Everything felt weird ever since I woke up. My head hurts like hell. "You were in a car accident that's why you were in a coma" Ally said. "But why? Why five months?" I spoke. They shrugged their shoulders. The door opened and the doctor walked inside followed by Jack. "Hi y/n. You're finally awake after a few months--" "Five months" Dinah interrupted.

"Right. So I'm gonna ask you a few questions. What's your name?"

"Y/n L/n"

"Who are you parents?"

"(Name of dad) and (name of mom)"

"Do you know these people?"

"Yes. Jack, my brother. Ally Hernandez and Dinah Hansen, my friends in school"

"Which school do you go to?"

"Phoenix El Vida University"

The doctor sighed and wrote something on a paper. "Ok she seems to remember everything pretty clear--" "Crystal clear?" Dinah interrupted again. "Yes. Crystal clear. Anyways. She's ok, but do you feel anything?" The doctor said.

"Uhm my head kinda hurts" I answered. "Ok. So just buy these medicines and if somethings wrong. You can give me a call" the doctor said and left the room. "Also in about three days she can go home" the doctor continued before leaving the room.

"I'll call mom and dad" Jack spoke as he pulled out his phone. "Well.....We miss you so much y/n" Ally said as we hugged her. "Same here girls. Jesus Christ was I really asleep for five months? Straight?" Y/n questioned. They nodded, "Yeah duh" they replied. I gasped, "Damn"

"Yeah ok fine whatever......But she's fine...... I'll watch over her then.....Fuckin' hell, why?......So?......Ugh fine, you'll talk to her about it though......Shit....." Jack spoke through the phone before putting it down. "You feeling anything?" He asked me. "Nah, my head hurts like shit" I replied. "Ok you can go home in three days" Jack replied. "Well as much as I love to chat more, we better go. But we'll come by tomorrow. Bye y/n, love ya!!!" Dinah and Ally said before leaving the room.

After a few minutes, mom and dad came in the room. "Oh my baby! Are you ok?" Mom said as she rushed over to give me a hug. "Mom.....Can't breathe" I said and she quickly pulled away, "Sorry" mom said. "How are you feeling?" Dad asked me. "I'm good, just headache" I replied.

* After Three Days *

I walked inside my house. Yes I still live here duh. Nothing changed. I collapsed on the couch and groaned. "Can we buy food?" I spoke. "YES!!!! Someone finally noticed I'm hungry as fuck" Jack said. I rolled my eyes. Dad pulled out his phone. I stood up and ran to my room. I laid down on the bed and sighed. Yup nothing changed in five months.

Life.....

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through some of the texts my friends in school sent me while I was asleep.

Hey y/n. Ally and Dinah said you're sick, well get well soon we missed you already

Get well soon y/n we miss you so much. School isn't the same without you!!! :-)

Hi y/n. Ally and Dj said you're sick, get well soon and stay strong. We miss you, love you so much y/n

All those texts really made me smile and so much more, but one seriously caught my attention.

Hi y/n. Get well soon. Just wanna say that I saw what Lauren last did to you and she's such a bitch. Maybe she's the reason you're sick right now. Well we miss you y/n. Love you!!!!

Lauren? Who the hell is Lauren?

I got up and walked out of my room, still staring at my phone. "Jack?" I called. I saw him in the living room watching tv. "Jack!!!" I yelled and he dropped the remote. "What? Jesus Christ the remote!!!" He said and bent down to grab the remote, "I just bought this baby. What do you want?"

"Who's Lauren?" I asked. His face started to go pale. He looked like he seen a ghost. "Uhm Jack? You ok?" I spoke. He shook his head, "Wait you don't know who Lauren is?" He asked. I shook my head, "No. If I know would I be asking you right now?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Sorry. No I don't know any Lauren" Jack said. I nodded and walked back to my room. I threw my phone on the bed and fell asleep. It's still 4:00 and yeah I'm tired.

[ JACK ]

Y/n doesn't know who Lauren is? Well that's a good thing!!!!

I pulled out my phone and called Ally.

Phone Convo:
J: Yo Ally!!!
A: What do you want? You imbecile!!!!
J: Huh? Never mind anyways can you meet up with me guys? After school at Starbucks. Bring Dj. No questions!!! Bye!!!

I ended the call and put my phone down. "DAD!!! I'm going out" I yelled and ran to the door. I took a cab to Starbucks.

[ DINAH ]

"Jack said we're meeting him at Starbucks after school"

I quickly closed my locker after getting my science book. "Well I'm ok with that. As long as he buys us food there" I replied. Ally rolled her eyes. We walked out of school but stopped when we saw Lauren and Brad making out by the lockers. "Get a room will ya!!!" I yelled and they pulled away. Brad glared at me and I stuck my tongue out in front of him.

Me and Ally walked out and get in her car then she drove off. Ally parked her car in front of Starbucks and we got out. Ally locked her car and we walked inside.

We saw Jack sitting at the corner of the room with three frappe. "Thanks" I said as I sipped one. We sat in front of him. "What do you wanna talk about?" Ally asked. "And make it quick I have assignments you know" I added.

Jack took a deep breathe. "Y/n....." he said. "Y/n is what?" Me and Ally quickly asked. "Y/n forgot about Lauren"

-------------

Hey guys!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!!

Vote and comment

Peace and love!!!