Chapter Twenty Two

[ Y/N ]

"No I mean, Iove you more than a friend "

Camila's words echoed through my head.  She likes me?  More than a friend? Wow I didn't expect this to happen. Well I do have feelings for Camila, I just couldn't say it.

"Uhm..... I know I shouldn't have told you that. I'm so stupid....." Camila said and was about to leave, but I grabbed bet hand. "No, please don't leave. Listen I have to tell you something" I said and took a deep breath. "I love you too Camila. More than a friend" I said.

"Are you serious?" Camila asked in shock. I nodded with a smile. "I love you so much Karla Camila Cabello" I said and Camila laughed. "You don't have to say my full name y/n"

"Since when do you have feelings for me?" I asked. "Since the day I met you, I felt something. Then as day passed by, I started to like you" Camila explained. "Well mine started a few months after we met. Before it was just a stupid crush, but when days passed by I started to like you" I said.

"So Mila, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked. Don't get me wrong, I'm bisexual. "Fuck yeah. YES I WOULD LOVE TO!!!!" Camila said and gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

YES!!!!! I FINALLY HAVE HER!!!!

"I love you Mila. I will love you until the end" I said. "I love you too y/n" Camila responded. I leaned forward and kissed Camila in the lips.
It was soft and innocent. My hands snaked around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

We pulled away and smiled, "That was my first kiss" Camila said. I smiled, "Yeah I'm glad I was your first kiss" I smirked. "Yeah we better go home now. Jack is gonna freak once I'll be gone for long" I said. Me and Camila stood up and walked out hand in hand.

We walked home while holding each other's hand. We reached my house and Jack screamed. "Y/N IS HOME!!!!!" he yelled and ran up to give me a hug, but stopped once he saw mine and Camila's hands.

"Ok what happened? I know something happened, tell me what happened" Jack said. Everyone came, even Ally and Dinah and gave me and Camila some hugs. "What happened?" Jack asked again.

"Babe wanna tell them?" I asked my newly girlfriend. "Sure. Me and y/n are dating" Camila said. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "I love you so much love" I said. "I love you too" Camila replied.

"Shit,  you two are.... Like an item now?" Vanessa said. Me and Camila nodded and I smiled proudly as I pulled Camila in my arms. God I love this girl so much. "I'm so proud of you" Molly said and gave me and Camila a hug.

"Finally y/s/n is sailing!!!!" Normani and Vanessa cheered and gave us a hug.

"I'm so happy for you y/n" mom said. "Ok I approve. Camila you better not hurt my daughter" dad said. "Don't worry Mr l/n, I've loved y/n since the day we met. I would never leave her" Camila said.

"Oh you can call me uncle" dad said. "And you can call me aunt" mom said with a smile and hugged Camila. Once mom and Camila pulled away, Jack jumped in and gave me a hug. "My little sister is all grown up" he said, pretending to wipe a tear. "I'm happy for you y/n" Ally said. "Me too. You finally found someone you truly love" Dinah spoke. I gave them a hug, "Thanks guys"

Me and Camila sat on the couch while the others left to do their own thing. "You ok love?" I asked Camila. She nodded happily, "Yeah I'm fine" she replied. I kissed her cheek and pulled her on my lap.

*Hours Later*

After dinner me and Camila walked to my room. Ally and Dinah left. We laid down on my bed and we cuddled. "Are you ready for school tomorrow babe?" I asked Camila. "I'm always ready for anything whenever I'm with you" she responded. I kissed her forehead, "Camila.... Why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me earlier? I mean I also have feelings for you I just thought that maybe you would've fall for me" I said.

"I..... I always wanted to tell you but I thought that maybe that would ruin our friendship. I don't wanna lose you y/n" Camila said with a smile.

"C'mon let's go to sleep" I said. Camila stood up and I grew confused. "Where are you going love?" I asked. "To my room" Camila replied in a 'duh' tone. "No, please sleep with me. I wanna cuddle with you" I pouted. "Please" I begged.

Camila smiled, "Yeah sure. I'll sleep here with you" Camila replied. With a swift movement, I grabbed her by her waist and pinned her on my bed. I climbed on top of her and she giggled. "Y/n" she squealed.

"Yes?" I asked. "Get off of me" she said. I kissed her cheek and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead before we fell asleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up when I heard our alarm clock ringing. I groaned and hit snooze. I turn around and saw the most beautiful girl and the girl I really love, Camila Cabello.

I know that today is our first day of school and that we'll be late if we'll stay here any longer, but I can't help but stare at her. She's so perfect.
Camila slowly opened her eyes and smiled once she saw me. "Good morning" she spoke. "Good morning Mila" I responded. "How long have you been staring at me?" Camila questioned. "Not long" I replied. "PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!!!" Vanessa screamed as she walked inside my room. "I hope everyone is in clothes though" Normani spoke as she followed Vanessa inside.

"Cool no naked people" Normani let out a sighed of relief. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow towards Normani. "Shut up" I said. "Get up we'll be late for school" Vanessa said before she left my room with Normani. "We better get ready baby" I said to Camila.

Camila took a shower first then me. After showering I dried my hair and wore my white long sleeved T-shirt, navy blue jeans and my black boots.

I wore my black fingerless gloves and put three ear piercings on my right ear. I grabbed my black back pack and my phone before I walked out of the room.

I grabbed an apple, "Bye mom, bye dad" I said. "Where are the others?" Camila asked. "They left" mom said. I grabbed Camila's hand and we ran to my motorcycle. I grabbed the helmet and gave it to Camila.
"Uhm.... I don't know how to ride a motorcycle" Camila quietly spoke. I chuckled, "Don't worry Camila. Just wrap your arms around me" I said. Camila hesitated, but nodded after. She put the helmet and got on my motorcycle.

I drove to school while Camila is slightly squealing whenever I'll make a hard turn. "Y/n slow down" she squealed. "Haha sorry babe" I chuckled. Camila wrapped her arms around my waist tightly, and I laughed.

We arrived school and Camila hasn't let go of me. "Camila? We're here" I spoke but Camila didn't let go. "Baby?" I asked. Camila let go and I turn around to face her. "Please don't drive that fast babe" Camila said with her puppy eyes.

I smiled,  "Sorry Mila. I promise I won't drive fast" I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

"Y/n?"

--------------

What's up guys

RockWithJauregui here!!!!

Hope you like this chapter.

Sorry if I haven't updated my other stories. I'm just busy with my school life. You know, school is almost over and it's killing me!!!! I won't be able to see my crush for three months.

So lol!!!!!

Vote and comment

Peace and love

Adios Chica!!!!!