Chapter Thirty Four

[ Y/N ]

"What?"

After what I just heard from my brother, I was speechless. I didn't know what to say....

I shook my head as tears fell from my eyes. "No... Lauren wouldn't do that! She wouldn't. No...." I cried and ran away from him.

"Y/n!!!" he shouted. I ran towards my car and get inside and drove off. The others were shouting my name and later on my phone vibrated like crazy.

How can they do this?

I know Lauren is a good friend, she will never hurt me. No she won't do that. She's my best friend. We we're best friends since grade school (from what she told me)

*CRASH*

[ MOLLY ]

"Where is she?" Jack kept saying those things ever since y/n left the house.

I calmed him down but once I did, Camila is the one who started panicking. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Dear God, please help her. Please keep her safe" Camila whispered and Normani calmed her down. Even Zayn, Hailee, Dove and Zac are panicking like crazy.

Where is y/n? I hope she's okay. I hope nothing bad happened to her....

After a few minutes Jack's phone suddenly rang. He got in and answered the call. He put it on speaker. "Hello? Y/n please come home. We are so worried about you" he said.

"Hello Mr l/n?" a female voice replied in the other line, but it's not y/n's. "Who is this? What have you done to y/n?" Jack panicked.

"Mr l/n I suggest you'll go to the hospital so we can explain everything that happened to y/n l/n" she said and ended the call. "Fuck...." Camila mumbled. Everyone get dressed and we went to the hospital.

"Where's y/n l/n?" Camila asked the nurse. "She's in room 710" the nurse replied and we ran to the room.

There we saw y/n on the bed. Camila rushed to y/n's side and kisses her cheek. "Oh my God y/n what happened to you?" Camila said as she cried. Jack fell to his knees and cried. Pretty much everyone in the room cried.

The doctor walked inside, "What happened to her?" Dove screamed. The doctor looked at the ground before facing us and sighed. "She must've had so many problems. She crashed a tree and she became unconscious. Nothing serious happened to her. No broken bones or anything serious. I suggest you let get rest for a while then she can go" the doctor explained and we gave him a nod and he left.

"Please wake up... Please" Jack said as he sat next to y/n. Camila wiped her tears away and walked out of the room.

[ CAMILA ]

I walked out of the room and went to the small chapel inside the hospital. I knelt down and prayed.

"Dear God, please help y/n. I know she's been through a lot of problems and she still has to face all of it. Please don't take her away from us, don't take her away from me. She's the only one I have, and I can't lose someone that I love so much. Especially y/n. I loved her since day one and I can't lose her now" I prayed as I cried.

After praying and crying at the same time, I stood up and left the chapel. I went to the cafeteria in the hospital and bought a cup of coffee. I sat down and drank my coffee.

My phone vibrated and I got a message from Chris.

Chris: Hey Cabello! What's up?

Me: Hi Chris! Fucking life, we're here at the hospital

Chris: Hospital? What? Why what happened?

Me: It's nothing serious. Just a little accident.... Y/N CRASHED INTO A TREE!!!

Chris: WHAT??!! We're coming over

And with that, I stopped texting Chris. I sat on a chair next to a sleeping y/n. I waited for Chris to arrive with Taylor and hopefully he's with Lauren. Great....

After a few minutes someone called my name which made me look up to see who it was. Chris. Taylor ran towards me any gave me a hug. "Oh my God Camila are you okay? What happened? Why did y/n crashed into a tree?" she asked.

I looked behind her to see Chris and Lauren was running towards her siblings. "What happened?" Lauren's raspy voice spoke up.

"She... She just crashed into a tree" I said. "Why? Why did she crashes into a tree?" Chris asked. "Well... Jack told her everything. And with everything I mean everything" I explained and eyed Lauren with a glare.

"Wait so you mean, she remembers everything?" Chris asked and I gave him a nod in return. "Oh shit" he mumbled.

"So where is everyone?" Taylor asked. "Their at room 710"

Then we all ran towards room 710.

"What is she doing here?" Jack asked as he saw us. "I told Chris that y/n got into an accident" I whispered to him.

Jack rolled his eyes at me and I glared at him.  "What are we gonna do if she remembers everything? If she remembers Lauren?" Vanessa whispered to me and Jack. Jack just shrugged while shaking his head. "What are we gonna do?" I asked.

*A Few Hours Later*

[ LAUREN ]

Everyone is still in the hospital waiting for y/n to wake up. Zac, Hailee, Dove and Zayn left to buy some food for us. It's been a few hours since y/n was taken here in the hospital and she still hasn't woke up.

Jack kept glaring at me but Molly did her best to calm him down. "I swear Lauren. If y/n won't wake up I am gonna murder you" he growled at me.
Lauren raised her hand in defeat, "I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean to hurt her before! I was only told to do it because I wanna fit in with the popular crowd" Lauren said.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you'll just abandon us for now fucking reason!" Dinah said. "You choose to be with them instead of us?" Ally said. "I'm sorry! How long are gonna hold a grudge on me?" Lauren asked.

"Forever. If we have to" Dinah said with a glare.

"So you did hurt y/n's feelings before she got into an accident" Jack said. "What did you tell her?" Molly joined in. "I... I told her that her parents are dead and that Dinah and Ally are just pretending to be her friends" Lauren admitted.

--------

I know this story doesn't make any sense.

"I'm not gonna kill you. I'm just gonna hurt you really, really bad"- Joker.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

~RockWithJauregui~