Chapter Twenty Eight

[ LAUREN ]

After a whole day, school is finally over. I get in my car and drove home. "Hey Lauren" Chris greeted me. I gave him a small nod and sat on the couch. "Where's Taylor?" I asked him then pulled out my phone. "She's still not home. Probably she's with some of her friends" Chris replied.

I nodded and he left in the kitchen. I groaned in boredom. I laid down and tuned on the TV.

I flipped some channels until the door opened and Taylor walked inside. "Hi Lolo" she greeted. I smiled at her, "Wait I talked to Ally earlier and she told me that Jack had a sleepover" Taylor said. "Oh..... Yeah they did. Jack invited me but..... I told him I can't go since I'll be in charge of you guys" I said.

Taylor nodded. "So what happened to Brad?" she asked. "Uhm..... He texted me saying he'll be gone a little longer" I said. "Good......." Taylor whispered and left. Three years and my siblings still didn't approve of Brad. My parents are ok with it, but Taylor and Chris still aren't ok with it. "So.... Uhm you wanna order pizza?" I asked. "Pizza?" Chris came out from the kitchen with a box of pizza.

"Chris? Where did you get that pizza?" Taylor asked. "Oh I got home early from school and thought of ordering pizza. You want some Taylor?" Chris replied. Taylor nodded. She walked towards Chris but pouted when she found out the box was empty. "You had pizza without me?"

I chuckled and ordered pizza while my siblings are fighting.

[ Y/N ]

After school we went home. Me and Camila stayed outside as Camila held the book. "You ready Mila?" I asked. She nodded and started ripping the pages and threw it in the trash can. I pulled out a match and lit it up. Then threw it in the trash can and watched it burst into flames. Camila ran towards me and jumped into my arms.

"Oh my God!!!!" I gasped and held Camila so she won't fall. I carried her inside and we sat on the couch. "Camila? Camila, oh my God” I laughed. She pulled away but she's still sitting on my lap. She kissed my lips and I kissed back. "I love you so much y/n" Camila whispered. "I love you too Camila. I love you. I love you so much" I replied with a smile.

Camila chuckled and hid her face in the crook of my neck. "Hey people" Dinah spoke. "What do you want?" Camila asked as she sang the tune of 'What Do You Mean' by Justin Bieber.

I laughed and shook my head. "No seriously what happened?" Dinah said. "I'm having the time of my life with y/n" Camila said and hugged my tighter. "You got rid of the book?" Vanessa asked. Camila nodded, "I have a lot of anxiety in my life right now"

I hugged her tighter and kissed her forehead. "Let's go babe" I said and carried Camila to my room.  "Oh Dove is it ok if I'll sleep with Camila tonight?" I asked Dove. She nodded. I walked inside my room and laid down with Camila on top of me. Sitting on my stomach. She kissed my lips and I kissed back. We were making out when, "Hey!! No making out!!"

I pulled away and Camila pouted. "Baby please" she pouted. I shook my head, "Later baby ok?" I pecked her lips and stood up. I fixed my hair and Camila hugged me from behind. "I love you so much baby. Please don't leave me" she whispered.

I turn around to face her and cupped her face with both hands. "No matter what happens, I will never ever leave you. I promise" I kissed her lips and we both smiled.

[ CAMILA ]

Y/n left her room for a while so I grabbed my bag and pulled out my To Kill A Mockingbird book. I know I just murdered one of my books, but c'mon this book is really really good. I already read this like two times already, but I can't help it. This book is just so good.

I read the book and after a few minutes, y/n walked inside. "Hi baby" I greeted, "What happened?"

Y/n sighed and sat next to me. "You're reading To Kill A Mockingbird again? You already read that like two times already. I remembered buying you that book back in Canada" y/n chuckled. "I know, but this book is so amazing" I replied.

There's a day back in Canada where me, y/n, Normani and Vanessa are going to the mall and we happened to walk inside a bookstore and I found the To Kill A Mockingbird book. Y/n noticed I like the book so she bought it for me.

"Fine. I'll be the judge of that. I'll read that book if I'll have a time" y/n said and I smiled at her. Y/n did better homework while I read my book. I only have one Homework and that is Algebra, but I already did it in school.

"Y/N!!! CAMI!!!"

I almost threw my book when I heard someone calling my name. Y/n chuckled at my reaction and I pouted at her. "Babe....." I whined as she continued laughing.

I pretended I hate her by turning around and crossed my arms. She stopped laughing and faced me. "Awww Mila I'm sorry" she whispered and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so sorry baby girl" she whispered and held me tighter. I shook my head at her.

She started kissing my neck which made me moan. She found my weak spot below my ear and bit it. I moaned louder. She grabbed me and pinned me against the bed. She started kissing me. "I'm so sorry baby" she whispered while kissing my lips. I kissed her back and we slowly pulled away, "I forgive. And I was only joking. I would never hate you" I replied.

She smirked and kissed me again. "Y/N!!! CAMILA!!!"

We pulled away and saw Zayn leaning against the door with his arms crossed. "Am I missing something?" he smirked. Me and y/n blushed and stood up. "It's a good thing everyone is in clothes though" Zayn said. Y/n smacked his head and he groaned in pain. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"Snacks? You guys want some?" Zayn said. Me and y/n shook our heads. "Ok then....." Zayn trailed off then left.

Me and y/n looked at each other and laughed.

"God I love you so much Mila. I love you so so much" y/n said and I smiled. "I love you too y/n. Nothing will change that" I replied.