Chapter Thirty One

[ Y/N ]

When school was over I walked towards Lauren, who is taking something from her locker. "Hi Lauren" I said. She turn around and smiles when she saw me, "Hi y/n" she replied. "Listen about what happpendd earlier in the clinic was nothing. I just have thus feeling that we know each other before. Do you think you can help me with that?" I asked.

Lauren smiled, "Yes. Of course" she replied. "Oh cool. Here I'll give you my number" I replied and before I could pull out my phone someone jumped on my back. "Hi y/n" Camila squealed.

"Mila" I laughed and held her so she won't fall down. "Dude could you slow down?" Vanessa said as she, Normani, Dinah, Ally, Molly and Jack ran towards us. Camila smiled innocently and peace signed them. "Where are--" "They'll not be hanging out with us today because they have some school projects and stuffs" Dinah cut me off.

I nodded, "Y/N! Let's go home. I wanna cuddle with you on bed" Camila pouted and kisses my cheek. "Yeah sure. Guys? We're leaving?" I said to the others. They nodded and I ran to the parking lot while carrying Camila. Camila laughed which made some students to look at us.

Some are looking at us weirdly, while the others looked at us in awe.

"They're so cute"

"Best couple ever"

"I support (Y/S/N) (A/n: Your Ship Name)"

"I ship them so hard!!"

Me and Camila laughed as we heard their comments. I stopped when I stood in front of our van. Yes van, we brought a van because there were so many of us inside the car. "Lord, Camila your are so heavy" I joked when I put her down. "Hey! I'm not heavy" Camila pouted slapped my arm which made me laugh. "I'm kidding love" I said and hugged her.

"You know I'm still mad at you" Camila said, I pulled away confused. "What did I do?" I asked. "You're becoming to attached to Jauregui" my baby replied. "Aww is my baby jealous?" I said and tickled her sides which made her laugh so hard.

We fell on the ground but I kept tickling her. "Baby!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Stop it!!" she said. "No way Camila" you said.

"Please stop!! I can't breathe" Mila begged and you stopped. "And sorry of Lauren. I just had this feeling that.... I knew her. Like she's my friend, or something" I said. Camila slightly titled her head at me, "Huh? So you mean like, Lauren is your friend?" Camila asked. "I think so" I replied.

The others came, "What the fuck dude!!! What's with you two and running?" Jack asked as he tried to catch his breath. I shrugged my shoulders and we get inside the van. Jack drove us home and I collapsed on the couch. "Jack!!" I called which made him turn around to face me, "What?" he questioned.

"You going to the kitchen?" I asked. He nodded. "Can you get me my RC cola?" I asked. Jack nodded. Camila laid down on my stomach. "Hey! No making out in this area" Normani said. Camila faced Normani and stuck her tongue out. "Oh Camila Cabello" she sighed.

"Thanks bro" I thanked Jack as he returned with my bottled RC cola. He nodded and sat at our second couch, since the couch I'm laying on is already crowded. "Can we watch something guys?" Camila asked. "Let's watch horror movies" Dinah said "Romance" Camila said.

"Alright. Who's in for horror?" Dinah asked.

She, Jack, Molly and Normani raised their hands.

"Romance"

Camila, Ally and Vanessa raised their hands.

"Y/n, which side are you?" Molly asked. "I don't care. Horror, Romance, Vampire, Werewolf I don't care. I just wanna watch a movie" I stated.

"OK! Majority, horror" Jack said. They started fighting on what to watch. Jesus Christ....

"Don't worry Camila. I'm here for you" I whispered to Camila as we sat up. Molly finally put Annabelle inside the DVD player and sat down. Half way through the movie, Camila is hugging my tightly. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. I pulled her on my lap and leaned her against me. "I'm here baby. Don't worry" I whispered to her ear.

When the part comes when the doll moved, Camila screamed and hugged me tighter. "What the hell Camila!!!" Dinah screamed. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at Dinah.

After the movie Jack, Dinah and Normani left to the kitchen. "I'm never watching another horror movie ever again" Camila said.

Suddenly the lights turned off and Camila screamed, "What the hell!!!" she screamed. Camila started shaking in my arms. Suddenly we heard a loud noise in the kitchen. "Ok, Jack this isn't funny anymore" Vanessa called out. "Yeah cut it our guys" I said. But we didn't heard any reply. "I'm going to check who it is" Molly said before standing up and walked to the kitchen where we heard her scream. We ran inside and saw Jack on the floor with blood.

"Jack!!!" Molly screamed before she fell on her knees. Then we heard another noise which was the noise of a frying pan they fell on the floor. "I told you guys we shouldn't have watched that creepy shitty doll" Camila cried and hugged me. "I'll go get the flash light" Ally said.

She got it and came back. When she turned it on, we saw a girl with blonde hair. She was wearing a white dress, she has dark make up and blood on her face and dress. She has this creepy smile that reminded us of Annabelle. "ANNABELLE!!!!!" Camila screamed before fainting on the ground, but luckily I caught her.

The lights turned on and Jack stood up, laughing with Normani and Dinah. "What?" we asked confused. "What the hell just happened?" I asked. "Hahahaha!!! You guys were scared" Jack said. "Jack that was not a cool joke" Vanessa said.

"Look at what you didn't Camila" I said while looking at Camila who collapsed in my arms. I carried her bridal style to the couch. "I am gonna murder you people!!!" I screamed at Jack, Dinah and Normani. "Sorry y/n" they apologized.

"You'll be even more sorry when something bad is gonna happen to Camila" I said. Jack raised his hands in defeat, "Chill down y/n"

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

After a few minutes Camila finally woke up. "Oh my God, babes are you alright?" I asked and hugged her. She nodded, "Yeah I'm cool"

"Mila, we're really sorry for scaring you. We didn't know that you would faint" Normani said. Dinah and Jack apologized next. "It's alright guys. And please next time don't scare me again. You guys gave me a heart attack" Camila said. I held her hand and kissed it.

"Don't worry love. I won't let these asswhole scare you again" I said.

---------

Sorry for the late update.
Vote. Comment. Follow.

•RockWithJauregui•