Chapter Eighteen

[ Y/N ]

* Three Years Later *

Three years.....

Three years have passed since the day I left America to come back to Canada with my family. When mom and dad broke the news about moving out it took me a couple of minutes and I agreed because I know that there's no point of arguing with my parents when I know that nothing can change their mind.

So our flight the next day was 5:00 pm and when I told Ally and Dinah that I'm leaving, they went straight to my parents and talked to them, but nothing changed their minds.

I'm here now studying at ETON International School here in Canada, same with Jack. I've talked to Ally and Dinah but not all the time. I'm sometimes busy at school. In the morning I have to go to school around 7:00 and come home 6:00. Crazy right? (A/n: Sorry I don't really know how Canada works because I'm here in the Philippines)

In the first six months of moving here I talked to Ally and Dinah but after that I became all busy and all that shit.

In three years many things have changed.....

I'm a bad ass student now. Yeah I wear dark clothes, I have so many ear piercings, I have a tattoo by my arm and my leg. I don't usually bully other people in school but when some random guy starts flirting with me, he's gonna get hit. I always skip classes and disobey teachers.

Yeah from the nerd y/n to the hot y/n now. Dude don't judge me, I have eight pack abs bro!!!! Yeah I work out a lot. So yeah guy or girl, they flirt with me, but I don't flirt back or just punch a guy when he flirts with me. My parents don't really mind me being in the principal's office all the time or getting into detention. They said that it's fine at least I'm protecting myself.

Cool parents.....

Anyways so this is what have changed in three years. Jack....Well he's still the same. Now he has a girlfriend named Molly. We're pretty close. She's American and studies at ETON International School.

So yeah I have friends. Friends for three years. They're Camila Cabello, Normani Hamilton and Vanessa Hudgens. We're very popular in school. Everyone respects us. Sure other people think of me as a bad ass but I'm not that bad to my friends and family.

Anyways so here I am walking inside school.

Hey y/n.

Hey gorgeous.

Wanna have lunch with me later?

Wanna hang out later?

After school do you wanna hit the bed with me at home?

Come by to my house later after school. I'll give you the night of your life.

All those were the first words that I heard when I stepped in school. Yeah both guys and girls really flirts with me. God I hate it so much.

"Hi y/n!!!!"

A cheerful voice greeted me. Camila Cabello. She ran up to me and gave me a tight koala hug. "Hey Mila. What's all the rush?" I asked and hugged her back. "Nothing. Just happy to see you" she mumbled against the crook of my neck. "Hey we're also here you know?" My friends Normani Hamilton and Vanessa Hudgens spoke. I pulled away from Camila and smiled at them. "Hey guys" I greeted.

OMG y/n is so hot....

Dude she's mine!!!!

She said yes to me!!!!