Chapter Twenty Four

[ Y/N ]

It's finally lunch time. I leaned against Camila's locker. I saw Lauren walk towards me. "Um hey y/n" she greeted. I flashed her a small smiled, "Hi Lauren" I said. "How's your day?" She asked. I nodded, "Good"

"After lunch, what's your next class?" She questioned. "Physics" I replied. Lauren nodded, "Same" she said. Camila came and my smile widened. "Hi babe" I greeted and kissed her forehead. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Everything is alright y/n. It's just that, there's this guy that flirted with me the whole time in class" Camila explained. "Who's this guy?" I asked. "His name is Austin Mahone" Camila replied.

"Don't worry baby. After class I'll talk this Austin guy and tell him that you're mine and that if he'll start flirting with you, I'll make sure he'll up in the trash" I said. "Aww thanks y/n. I love you so much" Camila said. "I love you too Mila. That will never change" I said and kissed her lips, just a peck.

Camila and I walked to cafeteria with Lauren behind us. I wrapped an arm around Camila, pulling her closer to me, "How's your day, besides Austin flirted?" I asked. "It's ok. But I missed you during class. I wanna spend the whole day with you" Camila whined. I chuckled and kissed her temple. We walked inside and lined up to buy food. "What do you wanna buy baby? My treat" I said. "Huh? No, y/n you don't have to. I can buy my own food anyway" Camila complained.

"C'mon Mila. I wanna buy you're food. Now what do you want?" I said. She smiled and sighed in defeat, "Salad and chocolate milkshake" Camila said. I nodded. I bought two slices of pepperoni and iced tea. The total cost of everything is $60 and I paid the cashier. We put the food on a tray and saw the others.

We sat down and Camila kissed my cheek, "Thanks for the treat babe. Although I'm ok with buying my own food" Camila said. "No problem baby. I love serving my queen" I replied. "Y/n is such a cool partner than you Jack. Look at that. Y/n paid for Camila's food" Molly said. I laughed. "Isn't this weird? Jack and Molly are together. Y/n and Camila are together. What are we gonna do when these people get all lovey dovey?" Dinah sarcastically said.

"We'll be the third wheel" Normani said. It's a good thing Ally and Dinah got along with Vanessa, Normani, Molly and Camila. I mean, if they didn't get along this easily, everything would be awkward. "Hey it's Lauren" Vanessa said. We looked up and saw Lauren searching for a place to eat. "Hey Lauren" Normani yelled.
Lauren walked towards us. "Can I sit here with you guys?" Lauren asked. Everyone agreed, but there's no more space. "Uhm......" I said trying to break the ice. Camila sat on my lap and Normani moved next to me so instead of Lauren sitting next to me, she'll seat next to Normani and Molly. I grabbed Camila's fork and put salad on it before putting it in front of Camila's mouth.

She gladly accepted it and I saw Molly filming us. "You guys are so cute" she said. I chuckled, "You guys better get this on video before you'll miss it" I said. Even though they're confused, Dinah, Normani and Jack pulled out their phones while Vanessa kept videoing it.

"What are you talking about y/n?" Lauren asked. Camila faced me with a confused face. I smirked and kissed Camila on her lips. Jack, Normani and Dinah whistled. "Oh get some y/n" Vanessa, Molly and Ally said. I can feel Camila smile against the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I cup her face using my hands, deepening the kiss.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. I pecked Camila's lips and smiled at the others. "I don't wanna eat lunch anymore. I'm full" I said and pushed my tray away from me. They stopped the video, "God you guys started dated yesterday and now...... What happened?" Ally said. I shrugged my shoulders, "You can't do anything. I love this girl. I love Karla Camila Cabello"

[ CAMILA ]

After lunch I walked to my locker. Y/n isn't with me cause she said she has to go somewhere. I opened my locker and pulled out my Calculus notebook.

"Hi Camilla" Lauren greeted as I closed my locker. I kinda hate this girl. During lunch, she always glares at me whenever me and y/n get all sweet. "It's Camila" I corrected her. I don't mind whenever people call me Camilla even though it's suppose to be Camila, but there are times when I'll get so annoyed.

"Oops sorry" Lauren giggled. "Uhm what do you want Lauren?" I asked her. This topic is about y/n. "How long have you known y/n?" Lauren asked. I knew it!! "Three years. I know her more that you. I mean I know her for three years and you? Three months" I said.

Lauren stared at me coldly. "That doesn't mean I don't know anything about her. I was her best friend" Lauren said. "Was. Jack told us everything. That you bullied y/n, Ally and Dinah for popularity. I thought you were friends with her. How could you abandon them like that?" I said.

"I need the popularity Camila. You don't know my past" Lauren said. What the fuck bitch. "So you chose being popular over your friends? Jauregui I've been friends with y/n for three years. I saw how much she cared for the people she loves, especially her friends. She takes care of others before herself. She's such a good friend. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world" I said and I meant every single word.

"I know that. I made a huge mistake" Lauren said. "If you're trying to get y/n from me and my friends, I would kill the shit out of you dick face" and with that I walked away. I saw y/n and ran into her arms. "Woah Mila, what happened?" She asked in shock, but hugged me back.

"I love you y/n" I whispered. "I love you too baby. No matter what, I'll always love you" y/n replied.

I looked at Lauren and smirked at her.

I love y/n more than anything and anyone else in the world. I would do anything for her. Now that y/n is mine, I won't let anyone get her from me. She's mine.

---------------

What's up guys!!!!!

So this is chapter twenty four. Hope you just love the chapter!!!!

Vote and comment!!!!

Adios Chica!!!!!