Chapter Eleven

[ Y/N ]

When our performance was over, everyone stood up and clapped their hands. "Amazing!!! Wonderful performance!!!" Our teacher said. "Thanks ma'am. Everyone worked hard for every scene" Ally said. "Well. I must say you kids have done a wonderful job making the film. Even if it's short, you still come up a wonderful story and a happy ending" our teacher said.

"Thanks ma'am" I saluted her before we walk back to our seat. After all the performance, our teacher gave us all a high grade because of the hard work we had to make the film. Turns out all out presentation was awesome. Everyone had different categories: Vampire, Romance, Werewolf, Science, Horror, Action.

After that, we all went out cause school is over. I walked to my locker and stuffed all my books inside and lock my locker. I turn around and saw Lauren, Ally and Dinah. "Awesome work guys!!!" Ally said to us. "Well. Everyone did make a good job and awesome suggestions you know" Dinah said. We all nodded. "Lauren?" We turn around and saw Brad.

Wait Brad? Oh no....

"Brad?" Lauren asked. "Why are you here?" She asked. I just stand there looking shock. Ally and Dinah looked at me. "What?" I mouthed at them. Ally pointed at Lauren and Brad who are still talking. I shrugged my shoulders and just watched the two having a conversation.

"Y/N!!!!" Lauren yelled, making me jump in surprise. "What?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me that Brad was in the clinic?" Lauren asked. Damn it!!! I knew this was going to be a dead end. I just stood there not knowing what to say. "Uhm...." I said, before Dinah spoke. "We don't even know he's in the clinic. We didn't saw him in some of our classes so we thought he's absent" she said. Wow thanks for the lie Dinah.

"Jessica told me that she told you guys that I was in the clinic!!!" Brad said. "What?" I asked. "Ok y/n. You can't lie to me!!! I already know that you three knew all this. Why didn't you tell me?" Lauren said. "Is it because you guys hate Brad? Or you just don't want me to spend more time with him?" She continued.

"Because you can't trust Brad that easy!!!" Ally said. "And why not? On the first day that I met him I knew that I can trust him" Lauren replied coldly. "Really? Lauren you just met him like a few weeks ago!!! Now you can trust him? How about us? Your friends for three months? Don't you trust us? Aren't we important to you? Don't you trust us anymore?" I asked.

Then I was shock when she suddenly slapped me hard on the face. I swear hand print was on my right cheek. I slowly faced her and she has a shock look on her face. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry y/n I didn't mean it" Lauren said but I walked away. But before I left I heard Dinah yelled, "This is all your fault!!! You bitch!!!" I knew Dinah and Ally are following me, so I ran off.

I get inside my car and drove off with tears still streaming down my face. I clenched my hands against the wheel and I bit my bottom lip. I ran a hand through my hair, making it messier. Tears are still streaming down my face and my right cheek still hurts.

When I reached my house I parked my car outside, but I didn't get out. Good thing Jack won't be able to come home tonight. I clenched my hands tighter against the wheel and I put my head on my hands.

I then heard someone knocking on my window. I looked up and saw Ally and Dinah. "OPEN UP DAWG!!!" Dinah yelled. I grabbed my car keys and got out. I locked my car and leaned against it. "What?" I asked. "Dude!!! Look at you!!!" Ally said. "You're a mess" Dinah said. "Wow thanks a lot" I said sarcastically before walking inside my house.

They followed me and I collapsed on the couch. "Why are you all that?" Ally asked. "SHE FUCKIN SLAPPED ME!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I shot up. "She just slapped me!!!" I said again. "We're sorry y/n. We know how you really feel towards Lauren" Dinah said. "I don't wanna talk about it...." I said. I laid down on the couch again.

After about an hour, the others left. They just talked to me that I should stop crying and all the stuff. Here I am, in my room just staring outside through my window. Tears are still falling down from my eyes, but I'm not as worse as what I am earlier. Earlier I look like shit. My hair was messy, my eyes are red and puffy and my clothes are a mess.

I just leaned my head against the window as I watched my surroundings outside. I know that Lauren didn't mean to slap me, I know it was an accident. What hurt is that she trusted a guy she just net a few weeks ago than us, her friends for three (almost four) months. Especially now that she has no idea how I feel. She has no idea the pain I felt whenever she only sees me as a friend. When she never hear my heart crack when she said I am just a friend to her.

It hurts like fuck!!!

It's like stabbing thousands of knives at me!!!

It hurts that I'm trying to make it obvious how I feel towards her and she just sees me as a friend. I'm just a god damn friend to her!!!!

I clenched my hands into a fist as I gritted through my teeth. After a few moments, I calmed myself. I walked out of my room and walk to the kicthen. I pulled out a bottled water and took a huge gulp. I pulled out my phone and ordered pizza. I stayed in the living room and decided to watch what on shit is on. I decided to watch twilight since it's on. The movie just started. After a few minutes, I heard the doorbell rang.

I ran to open the door to see the pizza delivery guy. "Here's your pizza ma'am" he said. "Give it to me...." I yanked it from his hands and slammed the door in front of his face before walking back to the living room. I sat down and opened the box. I ate the pizza while watching the movie.

So far I watched one and a half movie when I was finish with my pizza. I threw the box in the trash can and collapsed on the couch again. I didn't realize I fell asleep.

"Lauren?"

I called out in a dark place. I can't see anything. "Y/n...." I heard someone call my name. "Who are you?" I asked trying to find whoever is calling me. "I'm here...." the voice said. I followed where the voice is coming from and I saw a familiar emerald eyes: Lauren.

"Lauren!!!" I called with joy. "So...Brad told me you have feelings towards me" Lauren said as she took a few steps towards me. "Well....Yeah I have" I said. "Wow are you serious? I will never like you. Look at you!!! You're a piece of shit. And I will never like girls. I'm straight" Lauren said and by her words, my heart broke.

"You don't mean that...." I said and tears are forming in my eyes. "I just did. I'll never like you y/n. You're the worse person alive. God I wish I never met you!!!!"

"AAAAHHH!!!!!"

I shot up from the couch and looked around. I'm at home. Damn that was the worse dream ever. It's worse than making out with a celebrity that I hate so much. I wish that will never come true.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair after. I wore my blue t-shirt, green and black flannel, black pants, combat boots. I tied my hair into a ponytail before putting on my black fingerless gloves on. I grabbed my bag and unplugged my phone from the charger before walking out of my room. Me eyes are a bit puffy from all the crying. I grabbed an apple amd walked out of the house.

I get inside my car and drove to school. I parked my car in the parking lot and stayed inside the car. I then saw Lauren, Brad and some of Brad's fuck boys and sluts. I just watched them. Lauren looks so happy. She's more happy to be with those fucks than us.

I got out of the car and walked inside. I was met by Brad who was looking at me seriously. Oh great.....

-----------

Hey guys!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!

Vote and comment!!!

Peace and love

Adios Chica!!!