Chapter Twenty One

[ Y/N ]

I woke up when I heard someone knocking on my door. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I saw Camila, sleeping peacefully in front of me. Oh yeah I slept with Camila last night since my room is still scented with paints.

I brushed her hair away from her face. Someone knocked on the door and I groaned. "Who is it?" I asked. "Jack and Molly" the person replied. They walked inside and Molly gasped when she saw me and Camila's position. "Molly, I promise you. Nothing happened to me and Camila" I whispered.

Camila moaned and cuddled closer to me. "Are you positive nothing happened?" Jack asked. "Don't you dare piss me off Jack. I'm gonna fucking kill you" I warned him.

"Camila? Camila wake up" I said. Camila moaned, "What time is it?" Camila asked. "11:00 am" Jack replied. Camila groaned. "Now what?" she asked as she pulled away and we sat up. "Wake up, dad wants to talk to you" Jack said. "And why are you sleeping in Camila's room anyway?" Jack asked.

"My room smells like shit from all the paints" I replied. "Of course" Molly said. "Yeah now can we go?" I said. "Yeah you'll wake Normani and Vanessa" Jack said before him and Molly left the room.

I groaned, "Come with me" I grabbed Camila's hand and dragged her out of the room. But Camila tripped and we fell on the floor with her on top of me. Our faces are inches apart. We stared for a minute or two before I coughed. "Oh uhm I'm so sorry y/n. I didn't mean it" Camila quickly apologized.

"It's fine Camila" I said. Camila stood up and she grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I opened the door and mine and Camila's hand touched.

OK this is so weird.....

"Uhm, I'm sorry" I apologized. I opened the door and me and Camila walked outside. We knocked on Normani's door and after a few seconds, Normani came and opened the door. "What happened?" Normani asked. "Dad wants to talk to all of us" I said.

Once everyone is awake we walked to the living room and saw dad and mom. "Where are Jack and Molly?" I asked. "Making out in the kitchen" mom said. I nodded, "JACK!!!!! MOLLY!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE PUT SOME BAD SCENE IN THE KITCHEN!!!!" I screamed and I heard some stumbling noises.

Jack and Molly came in and sat on the couch. "Was it good?" I asked Jack. Jack rolled his eyes. "What do you wanna talk about?" Vanessa asked. "Ok so Jack and y/n do you remember the school you both went before we moved to Canada?" dad asked.

"Phoenix?" me and Jack asked. Mom and dad nodded. "Yeah then what about it?" I asked. "All of you will continue your studies there" mom said.

We all agreed at what mom and dad said, so that means I'll be back to where I started. Right now me and the gang are walking around the park. "Hey y/n are you OK about us moving back to Phoenix?" Jack asked. I nodded, "Yeah I'm fine with it I guess" I replied.

"Y/n tell me the truth" Jack said. I sighed, "I'm fine with it Jack. Don't worry" I said. Jack nodded and we walked around the park.

After a few minutes, we sat on the bench. "Do you girls want something?" Jack asked. "Ice cream" we all replied. Jack groaned, "Wow, thanks a lot" he said before walking off. I rolled my eyes at him. "Yeah cool brother" Normani said. I scoffed, "Really?"

Jack came back with ice creams and handed it to us. "Thanks Jack" Molly said. Me and my friends stayed quiet as we ate our ice creams. "What? No 'thanks' for me?" Jack asked sounding offended.