Chapter Twenty Nine

Lauren's POV

Today in school everything happened so weirdly. Brad is here. Yes Brad Simpson.

(Flashback):

I walked inside school with Chris and Taylor. Yes they also study here in Phoenix University. Then we saw y/n with her whole friends. As usual she's with her own world, just talking to Camila. "Hey isn't that y/n?" Chris spoke as he pointed y/n. "Oh my God that it y/n. It's been years since we last saw her. Hey y/n!!" Taylor called which made y/n look at us with a confused look. Of course I never told them that y/n has amnesia. I wanted to tell them, especially when they are super close to y/n.

"Lauren!"

Someone called behind me so when I turn around, I gasped. "Brad?" I asked in shock. "Brad" Chris said in disgust. "Brad" Taylor said in anger. "Hey" Brad said. "What are you doing here?" I asked and hugged him. I admit it, I don't feel the sparks anymore. Taylor and Chris just stood there.

They suddenly walked away and made their way towards y/n. "Woah shit is that y/n?" Brad asked. I nodded, "Yeah". "Damn she's hot" he said. "Don't. She has a girlfriend" I said. "Woah what? Y/n's lesbian?" Brad asked. "No! She's..... Bisexual" I replied. "Whatever. She's changed. Alot"

Yeah..... She did......

(End):

I walked out of the room and made my way to the cafeteria since it's already lunch. I bought pizza and juice and sat with my group of friends. My phone vibrated and I got a message from Chris.

From: Chris
Dude! We're having lunch with y/n. Damn her girlfriend is hot!!!

I typed my password and replied,

To: Chris
Yeah. Word of advice, don't go stealing y/n's girlfriend. Ok? She'll serisouly kill you.

I pressed send and put my phone on the table. Later Brad came and kissed my cheek. "Hi baby" he greeted. I smiled at him, "Hey"

While eating lunch I always stare at y/n. They're all having fun.

Camila's POV

Today in school me and y/n are having our own world. We're talking while our other friends are having their own world. "Hey y/n" we stopped and stared at the person. A boy and a girl and I swear the girl looked a lot like Lauren. "Hey Chris. Hey Taylor" Ally and Dinah greeted.

"Hi Ally, Dinah" the girl, which I assume as Taylor, greeted. "Hey y/n" Taylor greeted. Y/n stared at Taylor and Chris in confused, "I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Y/n, it's me Chris and Taylor" Chris said. Y/n stared at them in confused. "Ok? I'm gonna pretend I know who you people are" she stated slowly.

We talked and eventually warmed up to Chris and Taylor. Chris and Taylor are Lauren's younger siblings with Chris more older than Taylor. They are really cool. More cooler than Jack.

During lunch y/n offered to buy me my lunch. Of course I told her it's fine, but then she said she really wants to buy my lunch. Chris and Taylor are lunch with us. Chris and Taylor already knew that me and y/n are a thing and that y/n is bisexual.

"Wait seriously? You have feelings for each other for a long time, but then you just became and item a few days ago?" Taylor asked in shock. Me and y/n nodded then she kissed my cheek. "I already love this girl since day one" she said which made me smile.

Then Chris and Taylor became quiet and they turned angry when they faces the doors. "Why does he have to study here?" Chris whispered. We turn around and saw a guy I really don't know who he is.

"Why? Who's he?" y/n asked. The siblings stared in confused. They turned to Jack and he mounted the words she has amnesia to them. "He's Brad Simpson. Lauren's boyfriend. We actually didn't approve of this. We feel like Brad will just leave Lauren and break her heart" Taylor explained and bit on her apple.

Then y/n suddenly fell unconscious next to me. "Oh my God!" I screamed as I held y/n. Everyone turn to us and gasped when they saw y/n. Jack held y/n and carried her to the clinic with us following. "Nurse!!" I cried as Jack laid y/n down on the bed.

Then the nurse rushed to us and started examining y/n. I was in tears as Molly hugged me. Oh my God, what is gonna happen to y/n? Will she wake up? What if she won't wake up? What if...... Oh Lord.....

After a few minutes someone rushed inside. "Lauren? What are you doing here?" Chris questioned as he stared at her sister in shock. Lauren is standing there with her boyfriend behind her.

"What happened to y/n? Is she ok?" Lauren asked, not bothering to answer her brother's question. I stood up and faced Lauren, "She's fine. She's just unconscious"

Then the nurse walked up to us. "Are you y/n l/n's family?"

Jack raised his hand, "I'm her brother. Is she ok? What happened to her? Is she gonna die?" he asked. His last question made me gasp and slapped him across the face three times. "Don't say that!" I screamed. The nurse chuckled, "No y/n is alright. She's just having a fever. So I heard that you're from Canada. Is that correct?" the nurse said which made us (except the Jaureguis, Brad, Dinah and Ally) nodded.

Then the nurse called Jack and Molly to talk to them know private. Well actually it's just Jack, but he begged Molly to come with him. I quickly rushed towards y/n's bed and held her hand. I'm still in tears.

"Oh my God. Y/n please wake up. I love you, please don't  leave me. I need you" I whispered and kissed her cheek. "C'mon Camila. The doctor only said she's having a fever and that she's unconscious. Nothing wrong is gonna happen" Chris said. I slapped his arm, "Shut up Chris. You just have no idea how much I love y/n"

[ LAUREN ]

"Shut up Chris. You just have no idea how much I love y/n" Camila said.

Then I felt a pang of jealousy. Am I jealous? No! This cannot happen. I have Brad, and I love him. Wait do I still love him? I mean I never felt anyyhing for him, I never felt the sparks. And I felt like I'm missing something whenever I'm with him.

Is this because I missed the old y/n? I felt this ever since I started dating Brad.

I mean it  felt something for y/n before, but maybe I still feel something for her until now.

I think of her all the time.

I sometimes dream of her a couple of nights.

I'm concerned of her.

I missed her.

I sometimes feel like I need her.

Oh my God......

I'm in love with y/n.

-----------

Hello :))))

Hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment.

Adios Chica :)))))

|| RockWithJauregui ||