Chapter Twenty Seven

[ Y/N ]

After our sleepover Monday finally arrived. I packed up my things to school wearing my stripped crew neck tee, skinny jeans, rupert with  coated sleeves jacket and boots. I shoved my phone inside my pocket, grabbed my bag and walked out. I saw Camila sitting on the couch so I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "Morning love" I greeted her. "Hi babe" she replied with a smile as she kissed my cheek as well. She leaned her head against on shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey love birds" Zayn greeted as he walked down followed by Dove. "Same old Zayn" she said. I shook my head. Jack called us for breakfast so we went to the kitchen. I made Camila sat on my lap as I feed her with pancakes. Dove pulled out her phone and took a picture of us that later was already all over Instagram.

"Dove" Camila whined as she pouted. "Sorry Cami" Dove replied. Who would've thought that because of Jack's sleepover I got to see two of my old best friends?

After breakfast we grabbed our bags and went to school. To our luck Dove is also going to study in Phoenix El Vida University.

We get in Jack's car but we all can't fit and so again me and Camila took my motorcycle. "Y/n please don't drive so fast" Camila begged. I chuckled, "OK babe. Anything for you" I said and kissed her lips before starting the engine and drove to school.

We made a quick stop to Starbucks to buy some coffee. After that we drove to school.

We arrived to school earlier than the others. Me and Camila sat on my motorcycle while sipping our coffees and talking. "What Do You think of Zayn?" I asked him. "He's really sweet. Such a gentleman and he's really funny. If I didn't have a crush on you before I would go out with him" Camila said. I gasped, "I would kill him if you would go out with him. You're mine Camila Cabello" I said and hugged her.

She giggled and kissed my cheek. We talked until the others arrived. "Sorry we're late. Someone has to stop for ice cream" Molly said as she eyed Jack. Jack raised his hands in defense, "Sorry. The ice cream was so tempting. And who told you to buy coffees?" Jack asked as he pointed the coffees me and Camila have.

"See Jack? They made a stop to Starbucks to buy coffee which is two times longer than ice cream and yet they were earlier than us!!!!" Norman argued. "I said I'm sorry ok!!!!" Jack argued. And then they started screaming at each other.

"Watching them do this is worse than any punishment my parents ever gave me before" I whispered to Camila as Dove and Zayn walked towards me. "Are they always like this?" Dove asked. "Nah. It'll be over in a few minutes" Camila replied. "Yeah. C'mon we'll show you around school" I said and we walked inside.

We showed them around and we have Chemistry class together. We walked inside and saw Jack and Normani still arguing. But this time with Dinah. As usual.

"Ok can you guys stop this?!?!?!?" Ally yelled. Of course being the eldest. I sat on my seat and pulled Camila on my lap.

"You've been arguing since the time we got here" Vanessa jumped in the conversation. They stayed silent. We sat down and students walked inside followed by the teacher.

Lauren walked inside and sat down on her seat before the teacher could start her lesson. She sat in front of me. "Ms Cabello will you please take your seat" the teacher said and that's when I realized that Camila is still sitting on my lap. "Sorry ma'am" Camila said and when she was about to move away from me, I tightened my grip on her waist and leaned her again my chest.

"Ms l/n" the teacher scolded. I shook my head, "You can't control me ma'am. You're not my mom" I said, "No one cares where we sit as long as the student is listening right?"

"Yes but--" "Will you just continue your lesson before I'll get bored and leave" I said and rolled my eyes. The teacher shook her head and continued her lesson. "Before we start, we have a new student, I mean students joining us"

Then two students walked inside.

"Oh my God!!!" the girl screamed ass he saw me, Zayn and Dove. "Hailee!!! Zac!!!!" Dove and I squealed. We ran up to Hailee as Zayn gave Zac a man hug. We pulled away and hugged Zac. "Ok you people know each other?" the teaacher asked. "Yes. We were friends since childhood" I replied. "Great the squad unites" Jack sarcastically said as he stood up.

"You don't know what trouble these people get when they're together" Jack stated. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right Jack"

"It's true!!!! One time when our parents left us at home and y/n brought these people with her. I just left to buy something and when I came home the house was destroyed. Our house looked like a huge mess and it took me days to get it all fixed. Yes me!!! I did it myself because these people left!!! When I came home y/n packed her things and they moved to Zayn's house and there they had a huge party Jesus Christ!!!!" Jack argued.

Me and my squad stayed silent. "Now I don't know if I can handle these people now that they're together and they know so much trouble right now" Jack said. "C'mon Jack. Cheer up" Zac said as he patted my brother's back.

"So y/n since you know these people  do you mind showing them around the campus?" the teacher asked and I nodded. I walked back to my seat to grab my bag. I kissed Camila's forehead, "I'll talk to you later love" I whispered and we left.

"Dude you and Camila are so cute together" Dove spoke. I smiled at her, "Yeah"

I showed them around school, well we didn't really get to half of the school because we started pranking students in the hallway.

*Lunch*

Lunch time!!!

I have Biology with Zac, Dove, Zayn and Hailee. Before the bell could ring, we stood up and ran out of the room. We ran to the cafeteria, basically pushing everyone out of our way.

I ran inside, "First!!!!" I announced. "Second" Hailee said. "Third" Zayn.

"Fourth" Dove.

"Fifth" Zac said.

Looks like Zac's buying us food. "Nice!!! Pay up Zac" I said. He groaned and we sat down. We told him our orders and he left. "Ah I miss the old days" Hailee sighed and we nod in response. Then I saw Camila walk inside. So I stood up and ran up to her.

She ordered her food so her back was facing me. "Boo!!" I said which made her squeak. "Oh hi y/n" her raspy voice greeted me as she gave me a hug. "Hi baby!!!" I greeted her back. "What's up with you?" I asked. "Nothing. Just this book is making my anxiety worse" Camila said as she pulled out a book.

"Camila......" I started and gave her a hug. "Tell you what, you want me to help you get rid of that book after school?" I asked her. And she nodded with a smile. "Yay!!! Love you y/n" Camila said. She bought her food and we sat down. "Mila, you know these people right?" Camila nodded.

"Yeah" I said and sighed.

Then Jack and our friends came. "So what did you guys do today  Billie?" Jack asked.

"Billie ?"

"Billie Piper!!!"

I thought for a while. "Oh Billie, the girl that's friends with David Tennant" I said. Jack nodded. "Yeah what about Billie?" Hailee asked. "You pranked her?!?!?!?!"

I faced my gang. "Yeah so? David was my physics partner, big deal bro" I said and rolled my eyes. "Why?" Jack asked.

We shrugged our shoulders.

Oh life.......