Epilogue

[ LAUREN ]

Everything is going well now.
Y/n, Dinah, Ally and I are friends again and I promised them that I will not let anyone ruin our friendship.

Y/n's family also forgave me. And Jack is still slowly getting used to me.

Y/n's gang welcomed me and they even threatened me that if I hurt y/n again I'm dead. Of course I swore I'll never hurt her.

Camila, yeah she's pretty angry that me and y/n are friends again, but y/n calmed her down. So in other words, me and Camila aren't in good terms now.

And as for me, it hurts me to see y/n and Camila being all happy when all I could think of is being in Camila's place. I regret all that I did before and I sometimes wish I never hurt her and maybe now I'm the one y/n is hugging, giving kisses and all that.

That should be me holding your hand.

That should be me making you laugh.

That should be me, this so sad.

That should be me, that should be me.

That should be me filling you kiss.

That should be me buying you gift.

This is so wrong.

I can't go on, til you believe.

That that should be me.

(A/n: Cue Justin Bieber's song "That Should Be Me" on the background)

I sighed and tried to be happy for them. But all I could feel was pain, anger and jealousy. I sometimes out up and smile on my face as I watched them, but deep inside, I'm broken, it tears my whole world apart.

Y/n knew I love her more than friends, but she told me she doesn't want to leave Camila because Camila was the beat thing that happened to her. Camila was her whole world.

"To the whole world, you're just one person, but to one person you're the whole world"

I whispered to myself as I watched them sitting in the garden being all lovey dovey.

A tear left my eyes and I quickly wiped it off.

I sighed.

After all this, people asked me what is love.

What is love?

People say love is everlasting.

Love is full of mysteries.

Love is pure.

Love is blind.

For me, love comes in many ways.

Love is like a loaded gun and nobody wants to fight. (A/n: From Sabrina Carpenter's Run And Hide in her EVOLution album)

Love feels like loneliness (A/n: Also from Sabrina Carpenter's Feels Like Loneliness)

"You really love her huh?" I turn around and saw Dinah and Ally. They sat next to me.

I nodded, "Yeah. Why can't it be me?"

They sighed and both gave me a hug. "We're sorry Lauren. We know how much you love y/n, but I guess this is one way of the universe telling you that you will find someone else someday" Ally said.

I nodded and forced a smile, "Yeah you're right"

We stood up and went to class when the bell rang.

Y/n and her family did came back to Canada after semester break. But they came back during the summer.

The next few years we found out y/n and Camila are getting married.

I'm happy for them. At least I get to see y/n happy because that's all I want. Even if it means breaking my heart, I just want to see that smile on her face.

We should always stay with the people we trust the most. Because they are the people who will stay with us until the end.

The people who will never leave us.

Because they're the same people we'll be crawling back to when we're all alone.
---------

And....

The end!!