Chapter Thirty Three

[ CAMILA ]

When school is over, I walked over to Normani, Molly and Vanessa who are leaning against the lockers right next to mine. "Hey guys" I greeted them.

"Hi. Where's y/n?" Vanessa replied. "I don't know. I haven't seen her since lunch" I replied with a shrug. "Shit where is she anyway?" Normani asked.

I opened my locker and put all my books inside and locked it again. I turn around and saw y/n and Lauren walking outside a classroom. Lauren looks so serious while talking to y/n, who has a curious look on her face. Lauren, you better not tell y/n about her past!

I immediately walked over to them, "Baby" I greeted her and gave her a kiss on her lips. "Camila baby" she moaned when I deepen the kiss. I slipped my hand under her shirt and she moaned loudly. "Get a room will you Cabello?" Lauren interrupted as she pushed me away. "Hey baby. What's up?" y/n asked me. I smiled at her and gave Lauren a glare who just smirked at me.

"Uhm y/n I'm just gonna talk to Lauren for a sec, we'll be back" I said and before she could reply, I dragged Lauren away.

"Okay Jauregui what did you tell her?" I asked. "Nothing-" "Spill it out, I know you told her something"

She groaned, "Fine then. I told her the truth"

"Lauren I already told you not to tell her the truth" I said with a growl. "She asked me to tell her everything about her past, what am I suppose to do!" Lauren said.

"Y/n asked you to tell her?" I asked. She nodded. "Did you tell her about the accident?" I asked. "No"

I ran from her and talked to y/n. "Hey y/n" I said. "Hi Camila" she replied and kissed my cheek. "What did you and Lauren talked about?" I asked.

"Oh I asked her to tell me things about my past that I don't know"

I can't believe it. How can she ask Lauren to tell her about her past when she doesn't know that Lauren is the one that hurts her. I nodded, "Oh okay. I'm just gonna go and talk to Jack" I said and took off.

I started searching for Jack and saw him making out with Molly. "Jack!" I screamed and they pull away. "Holy Jesus son of Mary, Camila you gotta stop doing that" Jack said.

"Y/n asked Lauren to help her bring her memories back" I said and Jack had his jaw open. "W-what?"

I nodded and he started pacing back and fourth. "How can this happen? Where will we start? What if she remembers everything?"

Me and Molly looked at each other and our shoulders shrugged. "Dude chill" Molly assured Jack. "I'm pretty sure Lauren hasn't get to the bully topic-" "Yet! But soon she will and what if y/n will not be in a comma. What if she will kill herself!!!" Jack screamed.

"Jack don't say that" I said and slapped his face, "Don't you even say that Jack, how dare you!"

"Okay fine chill bro" he said. "I'm gonna have a little sibling talk with y/n later when we get home" Jack said. "You swear on that?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Swear under Harley Quinn's name?" I told him.

"Who?"

I groaned, "Forget it. It's nothing" I said.

Jack sighed and left with Molly. I leaned against a locker and ran a hand through my hair.

I walked after the two older couples in front if me as I used my phone to text mom.

To: Mom
Hey mom how goes it? I'm here at school with Jack and Molly :))))

Mom and dad already knew I'm dating y/n and they approved easily. They said that they trust y/n but if she hurts me, they're gonna kill y/n.

We saw y/n and Lauren talking. Jack sighed, "This is not suppose to happen" he whispered. "You think!!!" Molly whispered back. He raised his hands in defense.

Jack walked towards then girls and wrapped his arms around his sister.

He talked to Lauren and then later on he pulled y/n away.

Lauren glared at me. I showed her my middle finger and said, "Suck this bitch!!!"

Me and Molly walked to the van and got inside. Jack drove the van home and he and y/n went to his room to have a little talk. I went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches.

[ Y/N ]

When we get home, Jack dragged me to his room.

"Uhm Jack? What's going on?"

Jack made me sit on his bed. "Y/n what did Lauren told you?" he asked. "How did you know me and Lauren were having a conversation?" I asked.

"Camila told me"

"Oh..." was the only thing I could say right now. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "Because I know you'd stop me" I replied and ran a hand through my hair.

"What did she tell you?" Jack asked. "She... She told me about my past" I honestly replied.

"Camila also said you asked her for it"

I nodded, knowing I can't escape my brother from this conversation. "Y/n.... There's something I have to tell you" Jack spoke as he held my hand. I looked into his eyes and notice he already started crying. "Jack why the fuck are you crying?" I laughed, knowing this would be bad news.

"Y/n... Before you had amnesia, something happened between you and Lauren"

"Yeah we were best friends with Ally and Dinah" I breathed out. He shook his head and I stared at him in confusion. "Jack what are you trying to say? Spill it out bro you're freaking me out" I said, my voice cracking as I controlled myself not to panic.

"You... Lauren bullied you before that's why you had amnesia"

"What?"

------------

Sorry it's lame as fuck!!!

I'll make it better on the next chapter because exams are coming up and it's killing me!

"I can't wait to show you my new toys"- Joker (Suicide Squad)

Who already watched Suicide Squad?

Comment below :)))) lol

Vote. Comment. Follow.

•RockWithJauregui•

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻