Chapter Twenty Six

[ Y/N ]

Oh yeah......

Before I went to America I have this group of friends.

"Hey I remember them. Hailee Steinfeld is the chick that has black hair and she's tall, she also has a nice voice. Zac Efron is the dude that loved basketball. Dove Cameron is the blonde that's super nice and she's y/n's best friend in the group, she also has a nice voice. Zayn..... Well Zayn's my lad here" Jack said as he remembered my friends.

Me and Zayn nodded, "Yeah. Them"

"You talked to them?" I asked Zayn. "No. The last person I had contact was Zac four years ago" Zayn explained. "Well then where is he?" I asked. "Nevada" Zayn simply replied.

Oh........

Someone knocked on the door. "You invited other people???" I asked. Jack raised his hands in defense, "I didn't invite anyone!!! I swear"

I walked towards the door and opened it. I saw a blonde chick wearing a white tank top, gray shorts and converse flats. "Hey. We're your new neighbours. We just moved" she said, "We're the Cameron family. I'm Dove Cameron"

Oh my God...... Who would've thought?

"Dove? Dove Olivia Cameron?" I asked with a smirk. She looked at me confused, "Yes. How did you-- Wait, y/n? Y/n L/n?" Dove said and with that she gave me a hug. I hugged her back, "Dude how ya been?" I asked. "Good. You?" she asked. "Alright" I said and we pulled away. "Hey Zayn" I called him.

"Zayn Malik?"

Zayn stood beside me and he smiled when he saw Dove. "Dove, long time no see" Zayn said and they hugged. "I thought you're in London like six years ago. When did you came back?" she asked. "Yesterday. How about you?" Zayn asked. "Just moved here" Dove replied.

"Hey Dove, we're having a sleepover. Wanna join?" Jack asked. I eyed him, "Jack" I hissed silently, hoping they couldn't hear me. It's not that I don't want to spend time with them, it's just that...... Don't you think it'll be awkward for them especially when they're surrounded by people they don't know except for me and Jack? I don't want things to be awkward and shit!!!!!

"Yeah sure" Dove said with a smile. Yeah I see that coming. "I'll just go home and pack my things. Can I stay here for a week? I mean my parents are always early for work and late to go home and I don't wanna stay at home alone with our maids" Dove said. I nodded, "Sure you can stay for the whole week. You can sleep in my room while Zayn can sleep with Jack" I said.

Dove nodded and walked across the street to her house. "Jack. Zayn. Go help her carry her bags will ya? Move!!!" I said and they ran to Dove's house.

Damn.......

I walked inside the house, "Who was the chick?" Camila asked. "Her name is Dove Cameron" I replied. "And you know her?" Molly asked. "Old friend of mine. When we were still in Canada, I met them" I said, "Apparently we didn't saw each other a few years after that and then we moved to our separate ways and we lost contact with each other. Although I don't know why Jack got Zayn's number"

"Where are Jack and Zayn?" Vanessa asked. "I made them help Dove carry her bags since she's staying with us for the whole week" I replied.

They nodded. I sat on the couch next to Camila and pulled her on my lap. "Do they know you're....." "Yeah. They do" I said. I know she meant that if they know I'm bisexual. To my luck, they knew. I have a crush on Hailee Steinfeld before we got separated. I sometimes thought that would my feelings still be the same if we didn't got separated?

Maybe...... Maybe not. I don't know!!!!!

Knowing Hailee, she might have a boyfriend now. Who wouldn't like Hailee? She's nice, sweet, cool, beautiful and any guy would be lucky to have her. Except she's straight.

I kissed Camilla's neck until I reached her face and kissed her lips. "I love you baby girl" I said. "I love you too babe" Camila replied.

[ LAUREN ]

I can't believe Jack invited me to this sleepover. I mean I would love to come but I'm in charge of my siblings, Chris and Taylor today since my parents are not home until next week. I walked inside the house and the first thing I saw was Chris sitting on Taylor while Taylor was on the floor and her front faced the floor.

"Chris" I scolded. Chris looked up to face me, "Oh hey Lauren. What goes on?"

"LAUREN!!!!" Taylor squeaked as she tried to push Chris off of her. "Chris get off of Taylor right now" I said and later Chris did what he was told. "Care to explain what happened here?" I said.

"I had the thought of pranking you when you get home, but Taylor caught me and she threatened me to tell you all about my prank. I tackled Taylor to the ground until now but then you came and stopped me" Chris sighed.

"Ok, are you ok Taylor?" I asked. Taylor nodded, "Yeah I'm fine"

"Chris say you're sorry" I said. "Sorry Taylor" Chris said. I nodded, "Yeah. Ok I'm going to my room. I'll talk to you guys later" I said and walked to my room. I changed my clothes and laid down on my bed. My phone rang and I got a text from Brad.

From: Brad
Hey babe. How's your day?

I unlocked my phone and replied,

To: Brad
Good, when are you coming back?

I pressed send and tossed my phone at the edge of my bed. I've been dating Brad for three years and I feel like something is missing. I don't feel the 'sparks' the couples have in movies or whatever. I just had a feeling like..... I'm missing something that I can't even tell what it is.

My phone vibrated again.

From: Brad
I don't know yet. My dad thought of extending my time here. Sorry baby, I'll see you someday. I miss you so much.

To: Brad
It's fine. I miss you too

From: Brad
I'll text you later. I love you.

I didn't bother to reply the text instead I watched as my phone's battery was dead. I grabbed my charger and plugged it on my phone then out my phone on my side table.

I stared at the ceiling and wished mom and dad aren't gone so that I can come to the sleepover Jack was talking about. I wanna spend time with y/n and talk to her so that I can bring her memories back.

I still can't believe Jack would invite me to a sleepover. After what I did he still have the guts to invite me?

Well no one can see that coming.

---------------

Hey guys!!!!

Vote and comment

Peace and love

Adios Chica!!!!

<RockWithJauregui>