Chapter Eight

[ Y/N ]

Wednesday

I woke up when my alarm clock started ringing. I groaned and hit snooze. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Great today is the day when we'll do our movie presentation. We did a pretty good job in the past few days. Lauren and Brad have been hanging out more often while my heart is slowly breaking into pieces. Even this happens all the time, I still love her. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I dried my hair after.

I wore my long sleeved blue t-shirt, blue jeans and blue boots that reached up to my knees. I tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my bag and left my room. I saw Jack making breakfast. I grabbed an apple and quietly left the house. I get in my car and drove to school. I stopped in front of the traffic light. Good thing it's still red. I pulled my phone and texted Jack.

To: Jack
Hey Jack. Sorry I just don't feel like eating breakfast. I'm driving to school. I didn't tell you, sorry

I hit send and closed my phone. I waited for the traffic light to go green. I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it and saw a text from Jack.

From: Jack
You serious sis? C'mon, you just left me??!!! Why??!!! You're so dead when I get to school

I chuckled and typed....

To: Jack
Sorry Jack, I just have to get you. You pranked me the other day remember?

I hit send. What was the prank? Ok when I arrived home from school, Jack gave me some ice cream. I was happy because all I wanted was ice cream after school. When I tasted it, it was mash potato. I was so mad at him that time. After a few minutes, I arrived school. I got out and locked my car. I walked inside of school and found Ally, Dinah and Lauren. Lauren without Brad. Great.

"Hey girls" I greeted them. "Hey y/n" they replied. "What did I miss?" I asked. "Nothing. It's just.....I'm so fucking nervous at our presentation later afternoon" Lauren said. "Chill Lauren" I said. "I can't chill down. I'm so nervous like I think I'm gonna die right now" Lauren said. "C'mon guys, we can do this. We've practiced this for days now. We can do it" Ally said.

Me, Dinah and Lauren looked at her. Yup, Ally's Miss Positive. "You're right Ally" I said. "Guys, I'll just go to the comfort room. See ya" Lauren said before walking away. "Brad?" I asked. They shrugged their shoulders. "I heard he's a varsity player in basketball and that they have a game later after lunch" Ally said. God I wish he'll get hit by the ball.

I shook my head when the bell rang. "Next class?" I asked. "Science" Ally said. "Math" Dinah groaned. "Great I have Speech" I moaned. We went to our classrooms. I walked inside my classroom and sat on the back part of the room.

After a few minutes, students walked inside the room followed by the teacher. "Good morning class. For today I will be giving you an assignment" the teacher said. Me and my classmates groaned.

"WHY??!!!" One yelled. "Class be quiet" our teacher said and the room goes quiet. "Anyway. You will be making a speech about your favorite singer and why. I can be any singer as long as you will give one paragraph contained on why he or she is your favorite" the teacher said. Great.....

"When's the deadline?" One asked. "Next week Friday" the responded. Wow just wow. I rolled my eyes and just wrote something in my notebook. This day could not get worse.....

* Lunch Time *

Finally it's lunch time. Best time of the day. I packed my stuffs and walked out of my classroom. I opened my locker and threw all my books inside. I saw Lauren walking to the cafeteria. I jogged up to her and quietly walk behind her.

"Lauren" I said. "AAHH!!!!!" Lauren screamed. She faced me and place her hands on her chest, "God y/n you scared the shit out of me. Are you crazy?" She said while taking deep breathes.

I chuckled, "Sorry Lauren. I didn't mean to scare you that much" I said. She hit my head and I pouted. "Lauren" I whined. Lauren rolled her eyes at me. "Ok you know what? Let's go. I'm hungry" I said. I grabbed Lauren's hand and dragged her to the cafeteria. God I'm feeling butterflies inside of me again. Me and Lauren ordered our food and sat with Ally and Dinah.

"Guys are you ready?" Dinah asked while smirking. Lauren shook head. "No, I'm still freaking nervous. I'm nervous like fuck" Lauren said. "Lauren, chillax" Ally said. Lauren glared at Ally. "Ok fine, sorry" Ally said. Lauren stood up, "I'm just gonna buy something" Lauren said before grabbing her wallet and left. "God you guys better stop mentioning the presentation in front of Lauren" I said and shook my head.

Ally and Dinah shrugged their shoulders and pouted. I scoffed and sipped my juice. Lauren came back with a bottle of apple juice.

After a few minutes, the bell rang and class will be starting any minute. Me and the girls stood up and walk to our class. We all have the same class so....Yeah.

We sat down and students fill the room, followed by the teacher. While the teacher is talking I pulled out my notebook and just doodle. I ended up doodling Lauren's name. Dinah snatched the notebook from me. Ok Dinah is seated at my left, Ally at Dinah's left and Lauren at my right. Dinah looked at my notebook and gave it to Ally with a smirk on her face. Ally also smirked. She pull out her phone and took the picture of my doodle.

She handed Dinah the notebook and Dinah gave it to me. "Damn girl" Dinah whispered and I rolled my eyes at her. I continued what I'm doing until it was finish. I turned to the next page and just wrote random stuffs.

*Skip To Recess (A/n: Cuz I don't know what to type when it comes to school stuffs)*

I walked out of my class room. Great our next subject it PE then we'll have acting class.

I opened my locker and put my bag inside. It's our free period anyways. I leaned against my locker, waiting for the girls to come. I saw Dinah so I waved at her. She gave me a small nod and a smile. "Anything new?" I asked Dinah. Dinah shook her head, "Nothing, just bored" she said. Ally came, "Ok girls you know what to do right?" Ally asked. Me and Dinah nodded.

Then some random girl with long brown wavy hair walked up to us. She's wearing a white t-shirt, black high waisted jeans and black leather jacket and boots. "Uhm hey.....Random school girl" Dinah joked and I gave her a high five while we're laughing. Ally elbowed our stomach and we stopped.

"Guys...." the girls while trying to catch her breathe. Cause she's been running towards us. "I'm sorry but what's your name?" Ally asked. "Jessica" she replied. "So Jessica, what brings you here?" Dinah spoke. "I have something important to tell you" Jessica said. "What? The school is buying everyone a new phone and it's IPhone 6s? Oh and they'll be putting WiFi here?" I said. Dinah laughed and gave me a high five. Ally glared at us. "What? Ally some schools are like that" I shrugged my shoulders and Ally shook her head as she sighs.

"No it's about Brad" Jessica said. "Bye...." I said and started walking away only to get pulled back by Ally. What? I hate conversations that involves Brad. I groaned, "What about Brad? Please tell me he's dead because I'll give you $500 if that's true" I said.

"No Brad's in the clinic....." Jessica said.

--------

Hey guys, this is Chapter