2

All characters above^^

Victoria

"I don't know Mimi. This feels...revealing." I said referring to the red bandage dress I had on. Wearing anything revealing made me feel exposed and uncomfortable.

Why did I even allow my sisters to pick out my outfit for tonight?

"Girl please you look sexy as hell in that." Mimi said giving my behind a hard smack.

I swatted her hand away. "I'm way too big to wear things like this." I frowned. "This just ain't for me. I don't know."

"There are people who would die for your shape." Maddie said. "You're curvy. Accept it."

"Like me." Mimi said slipping on her earrings. "Sis you are beautiful. Embrace it." She walks up behind me in the mirror. "I wish you could see what I see hunny."

"I know but I just don't think my body is fit for this." I looked into the mirror. "I've never wore anything like this." I ran my hand down my curves that I sometimes despised.

As curvy as I was I didn't care to wear anything revealing but I was trying to try something different. This was new for me and I felt completely out of my comfort zone. My sisters were trying hard to convince me that I looked great but I definitely felt otherwise in this outfit I was wearing.

"Maybe I should change." I asked.

"Definitely not. You look great. Now grab your purse and let's go." She said before walking out of her bedroom with Maddie.

I rolled my eyes and looked into the mirror once more before grabbing my purse. I quickly followed behind them and out of the door.

-—————-

Annoyed, I held my hands over my ears in order to shield them from the loud music blaring from the speakers. It hadn't been five minutes since we arrived and I was ready to go home. This just wasn't my scene and I was completely out of my element.

I couldn't believe I allowed my sisters to drag me up in this club. They were probably tired of my constant complaining but they basically dragged me out of the house after I made it clear that I didn't want to come.

"We're already here so suck it up and have fun." Maddie said dancing to the music.

I sucked my teeth in aggravation. Before I could argue back, I noticed that my sisters had already left me behind just that fast.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I said looking around for them.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the bar before plopping down a stool. The bartender eventually made her way over to me, flirting very hard might I add.

"What can I get you beautiful?" She asks, leaning in uncomfortably close to me.

"Just a Sprite please." I said sitting my purse down and scooting back a little.

"Sure thing." She said winking at me before walking away.

I looked at her, shaking my head before looking My eyes all of the people in the packed club. At least the place was actually nice and they were playing some pretty decent music.

"On me hunny." She says, handing me my glass with a straw. "You know I would like to get to know you better if you let me."

She began to grab my hand and I pulled away from her with a quickness before smiling and basically running away from the bar.

"Oh no ma'am." I said leaving my drink on a nearby table. "Baby I am not interested."

I wandered for a while before I found myself walking up a staircase and towards the V.I.P section of the club. My eyes instantly landed on my two sisters, and a familiar face I hadn't seen in a while.