8

Kelly in the MM

Odell

"You mind driving?" I asked Tori.

"I guess." She said as I handed her my keys and hopped into my range.

I put the bags into the backseat and got into the passenger seat. I made sure to buckle up too, cause she be on my ass about that.

She started it up and she put on her seatbelt before putting the car in drive and pulling off.

"Odell." She said looking over at me then the road.

I looked up from my phone and at her. "What's up?"

"What's up with this Kelly girl? Is she your ex girlfriend or something?"

"No we were never together. We we're just fucking around before I got with you. Nothing serious. Why?"

I knew she would end up asking because we hadn't spoken on it last night. I knew it bothered her but I wanted to make things crystal clear. Me and Kelly were just fucking and that was it. I ain't checking for nobody but Victoria and that's how it was gonna stay.

"Good. Next time she comes at me crazy, I won't be so nice."

"You don't have to worry about that. Okay? And if she ever bothers you again I'll handle it." I kissed her cheek and scrolled through my Instagram feed.

"So is Jarvis and Victor gonna meet you at the airport?"

"Yea they should be there by now."

We soon pulled up at the airport and in front of the plane.

"You fly private? Y'all got moneyyyyy." Tori laughed as she joked.

"Some like dat." Jarvis chuckled and hugged her, so did Vic.

"Mrs. Odell Beckham." Vic said to Tori as he kissed her hand. I pushed him back by the forehead and he backed up, rubbing his face.

"Aye man I ain't one of your lil hoes you could put your hands on." He mugged me. "You better recognize."

"I ain't even pushed you that hard." I said.

"You lucky your girl right here because I would knock yo ass out."

Jarvis was in the back recording us.

"Anyways." I turned to Tori, "Bye baby." I kissed her lips and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you but it's only for a couple of days." She smiled.

"I'll be back before you know it. You know daddy can't stay away too long from you."

"Daddy? Boy please." She giggled.

I smiled and kissed her again.

"We gotta go but I'll call you when I land."

She nodded. "Ok."

"And you can take the car." I handed her my keys. "There's a card in the console for gas and whatever else you may need."

"Odell." She said.

"Bye Victoria." I said before walking over to the plane and getting on.

I didn't want to hear the whole argument about her not liking to the things from people and that she could take the train or bus. My woman ain't taking no bus. Besides she ain't about to walk around here. The city been too hot lately.

And if anything happened to her, ain't no telling what I would do.

Victoria

As much as I didn't want to use Odell's car, I had to. I called a mechanic and he said it couldn't be fixed. Well it could, it would just cost me thousands of dollars. And I wasn't about to put any more money into that old car.