7

Excuse any mistakes in this chapter.

Odell

"Hey." Victoria walked up to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her in.

"What's up baby?" I kissed her cheek.

She pulled back with my arms still around her. "Why didn't you come inside ? You've been out here all this time?" She asked.

"Nah I just pulled up. I wanted to tell ya I'm leaving in the morning for Vegas."

She pouted. "I understand but I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. And I'll be back before ya know it. But tonight how bout' we chill and watch movies before I leave. And inna' morning you can drive me to the airport?"

"That's fine." She says. "Text me when you're on the way?"

I nodded. "Aight."

"Okay. I'll see you later." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek before walking away.

As I was getting in back in the truck, this random man was giving me the eye. I guess that was her father because she went and stood beside him. I ignored it and put my truck into drive.

~Hours Later~

I had everything set up for Victoria and I'd love night stay the crib. I just needed to get some food and snacks and everything would be cool. As I was heading out, Juice was walking in.

"What's up Juice?" We did our handshake. "I'm actually heading out right quick."

"What's the occasion?" He said looking at the set up I had in my living area.

"Nothing special. Me and Tori gon chill at the crib tonight before we fly out in the morning."

"You must be in love with her because you doing all this shit for her and you still ain't got no pussy." Jarvis said.

"I mean that may be so, but with Tori it's much more than that." I shrugged.

"So what's up with you and chick?" Jarv asked.

I knew he was talking about Renee. I wasn't really feeling her like that at all really, but I happened to get caught up a few days ago and well, things happened.

"I really haven't been fucking with her. But she did give me some mouth a while ago."

He looked at me a certain way and I shrugged. "Look. It was stupid, but it was a one time thing." I said sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"Kelly?" Vic asked.

"I kicked that hoe to the curb. Blocked and done with that."

My phone ringing in my pocket and I quickly retrieved it before answering Victoria's call.

"What's good?" I asked.

"Hey Where are you?" She asked.

"About to head out for some food. What's up?"

"Well I need you to come and pick me up. If it's not too much of a hassle."

"I gotchu'."

"Alright."

"Aight."

I hung up and stood up before grabbing my keys.

"You gotta roll out Juice." I said motioning towards the door.