30

Excuse any errors!

Victoria

I walked inside the house and slipped off my shoes. I picked them up and carried them upstairs. When I walked into the room I put up my shoes and jacket into the closet. I then took me a nice hot shower and got dressed in my underclothes and one of Odell's shirts.

I hopped into bed and put on the tv to mtv where Wildin' Out was on. While I was watching tv I could've sworn I heard something but I thought maybe I was tripping so I ignored. I heard it again and that's when I became suspicious. I looked out the window and didn't see Odell's car so I ignored it again and tried focusing on the tv. Then I heard it again so then I became creeped out.

I got up out the bed and walked down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and no one was there. I checked the living room and no one was there.

Maybe I'm just hearing things. ~I thought.

I made sure the door was locked and started to make my way back up the stairs but then someone grabbed me from behind.

That's when I totally went crazy. I started screaming and kicking. Trying my best to escape his grasp.

"Shut up." The person said before covering my face. tried fighting but I could feel myself becoming weaker and drowsy. Then I was out.

Odell

I pulled up to the house and got out after grabbing Victoria's gift off the backseat. She was gonna be excited once she seen what I have for her. She should be here because her truck was parked out front.

I walked into the house and threw my keys on the table. I locked the door and walked up the stairs.

"Victoria!" I called.

I walked into my room and slipped off my shoes and jacket. I looked around for her but I didn't see her. I walked into the bathroom and she wasn't in there. I searched upstairs for her but she wasn't in none of the rooms.

"Where in the hell is she?" I mumbled.

I made my way downstairs and even searched for her in the garage and backyard but she wasn't there.

"Victoria this shit isn't funny." I said but still no answer.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I fished it out.

Unknown: Looking for someone?

I scrolled down and saw Victoria. She was unconscious and tied up.

Unknown:I may just send her back in one piece. Call the cops and she's dead.

I threw my phone at the wall and watched it shatter. Now they have Victoria. I slipped on my slides by the door and grabbed my keys off the table before leaving the house.

Mimi

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

I heard the house phone ring. I wiped my eyes and grabbed the phone. I turned on my lamp and looked at the caller I.D.. What does Odell want at 5 in the morning?

I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Mimi. Somebody got Victoria."

My eyes shot open. "What's do you mean somebody has her?" I sat up.

"She's been kidnapped."

"I'm gonna kill you." I threw the covers off me and slipped out of my bed. Michael sat up.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"It's Victoria." I told him.

"I'm heading your way now. I'll pick you up." He said.

"Alright." I said.

I sighed and got off the bed. I ran into my closet to find something to wear. Michael did the same. I slipped on a black shirt, some black jeans, and my all black bikes. When we were dressed we got Payton and walked outside. Odell pulled up and we got into the car.

We have to find out who's got my sister, and fast.

(Go check out "F.A.M.E" by @CrownUsQveens for me.😊)