24

Excuse any mistakes!

(Victoria's Mother pictured above.)

Unknown p.o.v

"So what do we do about these two?" I asked him.

"We need to find a way to break them apart. Somehow." He said.

"Oh I'll make sure of that, but I don't think we should make any moves. We should play around with them for a bit." I smirked.

"Yea and then wait to do what we gotta do."He leaned up in his seat. "I'm gonna make sure he pays for what he's done. And I'm gonna start with that woman of his."

"Yeah, whatever. I just want him. I could care less about her."

I put the car in drive and pulled off. Odell would be getting a visit from me really soon.

Victoria

After finding my morning routine, I decided that I would make Odell and I some breakfast. As I was heading out of his bedroom, he was walking past me.

"Hey." I kissed him. "How was your work out?" I asked.

"It was okay." He said kissing me back and walking towards the bathroom. "You staying for a while or what?"

"Yeah. I'll be downstairs making breakfast if you need me."

He nodded and went to shower while I headed downstairs. I played some music and busied myself with cooking. I decided to make eggs, bacon, fruit, and French toast this morning. After last night, he definitely deserved this.

Whilst making our plates, I felt his arm wrap around me and I smiled. I felt his lips connect with my flesh and I sighed.

"You look good this morning." Odell says sucking on my neck gently.

I licked my lips and squeezed my legs together. I couldn't help but to laugh at myself. This was ridiculous. This man was about to make me go against everything I stand for up in here.

"Why must you keep trying me like this?" I said pushing him away and turning around.

I handed him his plate and grabbed mines before walking over to the dining room table. He sat down and I poured him and I some orange juice before sitting down next to him.

"So. I know we just got engaged and all, but you ready to start the planning yet?" He asked digging into his food.

I nodded taking a sip of my orange juice. "Of course I'm ready. Question is, are you ready?" I took a bite of my French toast.

"Baby if you wanted to get married today, I'll be all for it." He winked.

I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. "So soon to be husband, one of the most important questions." I said. "What colors should we do?"

"Look babe, that's your decision. Just tell me the time, place, and total. I gotchu."

I looked at him and frowned. He was not leaving me to plan this by myself. I at least wanted his input on some things. The color scheme is definitely one of the most important parts.

"Odell. I need your input on these things. It's important to me and our wedding. I know how you are about stuff like this, but I'm not planning this wedding on my own." I shrugged.

He kissed my cheek. "Fine babe. Whatever you need me to do, imma do it. We in this together. Okay?"

I nodded and he got up before bringing his plate over to the sink.