31

Sorry for any mistakes

Odell

"You didn't call the police?" Tori's mama asked.

"They said if I did, they would kill her." I said texting some of my people who was trying to get some information on Victoria's whereabouts.

I had been up for 3 days straight riding around to ask if someone heard or saw something, but nobody did.

"My baby." She started to cry.

"Mama it's gonna be okay." Danny comforted her.

"This is all your goddamn fault!" Her father hissed.

"What do you mean it's my fault?" I asked.

"You damn thug. If my daughter would've stayed away from you like I told her, she wouldn't be missing!" He yelled at me.

"Pops chill out." Danny said.

"To hell with that! It's all because of his stupid ass."

"Say Bruh. You gon stop disrespecting me!" I yelled back. "I've been up 3 almost 4 days straight, searching for her nonstop! And you wanna come at me sideways? You got me fucked up." I said walking out the house.

I heard the door open and close, signaling that someone had followed me out. It was Michael. He stood next to me.

"It's gonna be alright Bruh. I know how you feel. He gave me a hard ass time when Miranda and I first got together. He's something else ain't he?"

"All respect to your wife's father but I almost knocked his old ass out. Real talk." I chuckled.

Michael started laughing. "I believe yo ass too." He said. "So any info on Victoria?"

"Not really. But they're trying. I don't know who got her but if anything happens to Victoria Imma go crazy man."

"But who would wanna kidnap Victoria? She didn't my have many enemies. Well she actually has none."

I thought about it and then it hit me. I think maybe Quentin's ass had some to do with it.

"Aye I'll be back Bruh." I said.

"Nah Bruh Imma come with you." Michael said.

"You strapped?"

"Of course I am."

We got into my truck and pulled off.

Mimi

After 3 days look who decides to show up. Madison.

"Wow she showed up." I said.

"Whatever. I had things to do." She said.

"Fuck that. Victoria is much more important." Danny said.

"Why y'all all on my case? I had things to do!"

"You act as if you don't care. Your sister has been gone for 3 days and your just now showing up."

"Whatever. I was dealing with something." She walked into the kitchen.

"Yea. Ok." Joshua said.

"Danny, Josh, I need to talk to you two."

I got up and walked onto the porch. We all sat down and I began talking.

"You think Maddie got some to do with this?" I asked.

"Come on Mi. Madison's done some fucked up shit but I don't think she'll cross that line."

Danny stayed quiet.

"What do you think Dan?"

"Man. I agree with you both. Madison's ass is crazy but I don't think she would do that."

"Can't put nothing past anyone. She's sneaky."

I shook my head. If I find out her ass has something to do with it, she gone get hers. And then again, Maddie wouldn't do that but I wasn't too sure.

Odell

I pulled up to Q's main trap house. I knew he was here at this time of day so it was easy to track him down. I got out my car and walked towards the entrance. Michael and I walked in and we were stopped.

"You sure you wanna be here?" The guard asked.

"Yea now move." I pushed him aside and proceeded toward Q's office. When I made it there, I walked straight in."

"Oj. What you doing here?" He asked.

"Cut the bullshit out. Where's Victoria?"

"Now what makes you think that I took her."

"You think this a game? I'm not playing witcho' ass."

"Whatever. All you ever do is talk shit but you ain't bout it."

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "Nigga I'll end yo life right here."

He sat back in his chair. "You could do that. But if you pull that trigger, she dies too."

My face softened and I slowly put it down.

"Yea you know better. Now I'll be happy to escort you out."

They escorted us out the building and I walked back over to my truck. We got in and I pulled off. "I gotta get Victoria back. Someway, somehow."

Q

I got up from my chair and began pacing back and forth.

"He has some nerve coming up here and threatening me. He got me fucked up."

"So what you wanna do about him?"

"I got this one. This is between me and him. You two follow me." I told the two girls.

We walked out my office and walked downstairs and to the basement where she was being held. I opened the door. I untied her and uncovered her mouth. She didn't put up much of a fight since she was kind of weak.

"Y'all know what to do." I said before walking out and shutting the door.