35

Odell

Before I met Victoria, I thought I'd never see the day where I'd be settling down and sticking to just one female. It was official. I was a married man and officially off the marker. But hell, I felt like the luckiest Nigga alive right now.

I was out the game officially, my business was completely legit, and I had a beautiful and amazing woman who loved me like nobody's business. I was finally happy and felt that I was becoming the man that god had destined for me to be.

I looked over at Victoria, who hasn't stopped smiling since we laid eyes on each other at the service. Man did she look beautiful today, just like any other day. But seeing her walking down the aisle in that white dress just made me some type of way.

"You okay?" Tori asked looking at me in concern. "You look like your mind is elsewhere."

"Nah it's right where it's supposed to be." I said pecking her lips. "On my beautiful wife and soon to be baby mama too."

"Is that right?" She laughs.

"Victoria. You'll be pregnant by the end of the night. That's a promise." I said kissing her cheek.

Once we pulled up to the reception, I stepped out of the car and made my way towards her side. I opened the door and she slipped her hand into mines before we headed inside.

As planned, our wedding party had arrived before us, as well as our family and friends.

As we walked in, Beyonce & Jay's Part ll (On The Run) began to play before we were met by cheering, clapping, and what seemed like a million cameras on us.

And even with all the people in this room, my eyes stayed on Victoria.

I led her to the dance floor as the song transitioned into something a little slower and smoother. I pulled her close to me as we danced slowly to So High.

Mimi

I was beyond happy for both my sister and Odell. We spent so many days talking about this as kids and now it was finally happening for my baby sis.

Odell made it his business to fulfill Tori's every desire. Down to the decor, the venue, the theme, the colors, even down to the flavor of their beautiful wedding cake. Everything was so beautiful. With Maddie and everybody else out of the way, they were finally getting their happily ever after.

I laid my head on Michael's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me as we watched them dance. It made me think back to the day Michael and I got married. It was one of the best days of my life aside from having my children.

"Look at them. They're so stinkin cute." I said wiping my teary eyes.

"They are. I hope they have a long, healthy marriage, just like ours." He kissed my temple.

I smiled, then leaned up to the peck his lips. I love this man.

"They both deserve to be happy together, you know after all those people tried to tear them apart."

"True. Where is Maddie anyways?" He questioned.

I shrugged. "Somewhere in some psych ward with her crazy behind."

Michael laughed. "That she is."

Victoria