32

Excuse the mistakes! I won't be editing this book until I'm done.🤔

Odell

I've been searching for Victoria nonstop. I haven't slept much. The last time I really had some sleep is the day before Victoria went missing. I couldn't sleep or eat. Mama's been here all week taking care of me. I told her I was good but she came anyways.

"Did you get anything?" Mimi asked.

"No. Not yet." I said.

James, her dad, rolled his eyes and folded his arms. I was about ready to fight his ass in here making all these damn smart remarks.

"We'll find her. You can't track this number that's been texting you."

"Nah they said it isn't possible." I said.

"I wish there was some kind of tracking device on her. Something we could use to track her down and find out where she is."

"Now that would be easy." I said.

Then I thought about it. I put it in the ring.

"I totally forgot about that." I ran up the stairs and Miranda followed me.

"Forgot about what?" Mimi asked.

I walked into my office and sat at my computer. I logged into it and looked for the tracker on my computer.

"I put a tracker on Victoria before she was kidnapped. I forgot about it but I've got it now. As soon as I could log into this thing."

"How long will it take?"

"I don't even know." I shrugged.

"I hope it hurries up. We need to find my sister and fast."

Victoria

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

I tried pushing him off of me but he was grip was too tight around my wrists. He pushed me into the wall and then threw me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me and tried undressing me but I wasn't gonna let that happen.

He was beginning to take off my shirt when I hit him in the face. I must've hit him hard enough because his lip started bleeding. He looked at me and wrapped his hand around my throat. His grip got tighter and tighter to where I could barely breath.

I tried moving his hands but he was too strong and I was slowly becoming weak. I kicked him between the legs and pushed him off of me he fell to the floor and I got up and tried to catch my breath. All of a sudden I was pulled back by my hair. I turned around and it was Darren. Quentin got off the floor and pointed his gun at me.

"You messed up big time." He said before pulling the trigger.

Danny

Last night I seen Madison with Quentin. I didn't know what they were up to. But I sure as hell was about to find out. Even though Maddie did some fucked up shit, I didn't think she would go this low. But can't be too sure.

I got out my car and walked up to her front door. I rang her doorbell and waited for her to come to the door.

She came about a minute later and opened the door. I barged in and she backed up.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

I walked up towards her until I had her in the corner.

"Your what's wrong with me! What in the hell were you doing with Quentin yesterday?" I asked.

"And your worried because?"

"Answer the fucking question."

"Don't you dare come questioning me about what I'm doing. Worry about you." She pushed me.

I raised my hand to hit her but then I slowly put it down. Even though I wanted to slap the shit out her, I have to remember that she was a woman. It took everything in me not to smack her ass.

"If I could find out your ass had anything to do with this, Ima fuck you up." I said.

I rolled my eyes at her and walked out her house. I got into my car and started it up before I pulled off. My phone buzzed and I slid it out my pocket.

Come to the house. I may know where Victoria is.~ O

Aight. On Ma way.~ Me

I slid my phone back into my pocket and headed towards his house. Once I got there I stepped out my car and ran up the steps. I rung the doorbell and waited. Mimi came to the door and I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"What's up?" I asked Mimi.

"Odell is trying to track Victoria down. He out a tracker in her ring so now he's looking for it. Come." She pulled me up the steps and into a room.

"So you got anything yet?" I asked.

"Almost. This damn thing so slow." He Said.

We spent another 2 hours waiting until it was finally loaded.

"That slow ass computer." Mimi said.

"Shut up. Anyways, let me see."

He began tracking the ring and we got the location. He was examining the screen but he got up and ran into his room. We followed him. He opened his closet and walked in. He grabbed a box off the rack and opened it. He threw me a gun and then threw Mimi one.

"And this too." He threw the vests at us.

We got prepared and headed to his car. We got in and we're off to get Victoria.

Mimi

I don't mean to seem like a coward but I was scared as hell on the inside. Also nervous. I mean this is no joke. Anything can happen at this point, but I'm doing it for my sister. I knew she would do the same for me if she had to.

"Mimi you alright?" Danny asked looking at me.

"I'm good." I looked out the window.

"You sure?"

"Yea I'm good bro." I nodded.

He nodded and turned forward. We soon pulled up to this old abandoned building. We parked fairly far and got out.

"Y'all ready?" Odell asked.

"Yea." I nodded.

"Ready." Danny said before we walked towards the building.

To be Continued!

I will continue tomorrow. Sorry it took me so long. I had a writer's block.😖