19

Excuse any mistakes!

-A Few Months Later-

Mimi

"Odell already?" I asked.

"Yeah man. It's been almost a year Tori and I been together. Told you I would wife her up." He said scanning his eyes through the rings.

"Wow. I can't believe your gonna propose to her. My baby sister getting married?" I asked.

"I sure am."

"So when exactly will this proposal thing happen? I need to know so I can get things together."

"Hol up. I'm just looking at rings for right now. But I'll definitely let you know when."

"Well excuse me. I was just trying to help ya know? But fine. Just let me know, that way we could think of some things to do."

"Alright. Thanks for helping Miranda."

"Your welcome."

"So how is Madison?"

"I haven't talked to her ass in 2 months. I don't want to see or talk to her. With her crazy ass." I shook my head.

Odell laughed. "You crazy but hey, ion blame you. She was dead wrong for what she did."

"She sure was. Madison ain't nothing but a jealous, twisted bitch. She's my sister and I love her , but it's true." I said. "Well I gotta go but I'll talk to you later."

"Aight."

We hugged and I walked out the shop.

Victoria

Music blasted as I walked into the house. I bet it's Odell. I smiled and sat my purse down. I went into the kitchen and saw him dancing at the stove as he cooked. I shook my head and walked over to him.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and he jumped.

"It's just me." I said.

He turned around and sighed.

"You can't be sneaking up on me like that. I could've hurt you or some." He said.

"I'm sorry." I kissed his lips.

"It's cool. But tonight I'll be home late because I gotta handle a few things. Your gonna be ok until I get back?"

I pouted. "I guess."

"Don't be like that. You know how it is."

"I do but sometimes I just want you to stay with me. I hate it when you leave because I never know if you'll make it back home alive."

"I'm gonna be alright V."

"You promise to be more careful?"

"I sure do."

"Good." I hugged him and pecked his lips. "So what you burning in here?"

"Don't even try to play me. I know how to cook. Scott over and let me show you some." He playfully pushed me.

"Boy please." I bumped into him and stood next to him as he cooked. "You aight but you ain't no chef. You decent." I shook my head.

"Guess you'll be starving tonight then." He said.

"I just might be." I started to walk away and he smacked my booty hard.

"Ouch." I said rubbing it.

He winked at me and continued doing what he was doing. I shook my head and ran upstairs. Odell and I weren't living together but I just liked being over here. It gets boring in my apartment and I'm all alone. But when I'm here I have someone to be with.

Odell

I soon pulled up to the spot and hopped out my car. I hit the locks and then walked in. I dapped some of my niggas as I made my way through the halls and to my office.

Vic walked in and we hugged.

"What's up?" I asked.

"None much. Just talking with Jarvis." He said.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair. "Mmm."

"Look man," Vic said. "you and Jarv are like brothers man. Y'all need to get over whatever y'all made at each other for! This shit makes no damn sense."

"Don't say y'all Bruh. He shouldn't have came at me like that. If anything he needs to apologize to me." I scoffed.

"No both of y'all need to talk and that's exactly what y'all gone do." Vic opened the door and Jarvis walked in. He rolled his eyes at Vic as he closed the door. Jarvis sat down in front of my desk.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I think we need to put this bullshit behind us."

"Word?" I asked scrolling through my phone.

"Man I just what us to talk again. I miss you Bruh."

I nodded and gestured for him to go on.

"I'm real sorry Bruh. I know Victoria means a lot to you man. And I understand that you love his girl. But I was just afraid that you would change on me for some girl."

"It's cool man. But yeah you right. But Jay you didn't have to worry about me changing up on you Bruh. I'm still the same person, I'm just trying to make a few changes to my life. If I wanna be with the woman I love, that's what I have to do. And maybe it's for the best." I shrugged.

"I understand man. You and Tori are perfect for each other. I hope you two are happy."

"We are. We're in a good place."

"That's cool. Well I gotta go, got things to do."

We both stood up. We did our handshake and hugged. He left and I sat back down. Vic walked back in.

"You good?"

"Yea man; we aight."

"Good."