20

Excuse any mistakes!

Mimi

I was having a movie night with Michael and Payton when the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it." I got up and went to the door. I opened it and saw William. I stepped outside and closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I need to speak to you." He said.

"Okay well what's going-(gco)"

He cut me off by kissing me. My eyes widened as his trailed up to my ass and he squeezed it. I pushed him back and wiped my mouth. I smacked him.

"William what are you doing?" I pushed him.

"I can't keep fronting Miranda. I love you. And I know you love me too."

"I USED TO love you." I put emphasis on the word used to.

"Miranda I was your first everything. You can't tell me, you don't miss me?"

"William I know that, but you and I are over. I'm married now. And you damn sure can't be showing up at my house whenever you feel like it." I crossed my arms.

"Come on Miranda." He kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me but I pushed him back just in time before Michael opened the door.

"What's going on?" He asked before looking up at William. "What's up Will? What you doing here?" They dapped and hugged.

"Oh I just stopped by to see how my sister was. I haven't seen her in a while and I just wanted to stop by."

Michael nodded. "That's cool. Well it was nice seeing you Bruh."

"You too." William smiled.

"Hurry up." Michael smacked my behind before walking back inside.

I looked back and shook my head. "I think that it's best that you stay away from me."

He smirked. "See you later." And with that he turned around an walked to his car and pulled off.

"Crazy bastard." I mumbled.

I walked inside and back to the living room but they weren't there. I started to make my way upstairs, still thinking about what just happened. I hope William isn't getting any ideas. His crazy ass needs to stay away from me.

Victoria

I was in a good, deep sleep and all of a sudden my phone began ringing. I sat up and turned on my lamp. I searched for my phone in my bed. After a few seconds of searching I finally found it under my pillow and answered it.

"You have a collect call from the New Orleans Police Department. Do you accept the charges?"

"What?" I looked at the phone and put it back to my ear. "Yea, whatever." I yawned.

"Victoria, baby, are you there?"

"Odell what's going on?"

"I just got arrested over some dumb shit. I need you to come and get me."

"It's," I looked at my clock, "3 in the morning. What were you doing out this late?"

"I'll explain it to you when you get here. Just hurry up. Oh and my credit card should still be in your purse. Just get the money that way." He said.

"Alright." I sighed.

"Alright."

I threw the covers off of me and wiped my eyes. I got out of bed and slipped on some sweats, a jacket, and my Jordan slippers. I unwrapped my hair and just threw it in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and purse and was out the door.

The ride to the station was pretty quick. I was just trying to hurry up and get here so I could get back to my bed. I soon pulled up to the station and got out but first stopped at the ATM. I walked in and to the front desk.

"I'm coming here to bail out Odell Beckham Jr. How much?"

"2,000 dollars."

My eyes widened. "Really?

He shook his head. "Really."

I sighed. I pulled out the money I got out of the ATM and some Odell gave me out of my purse. I guess that should cover it.

"He should be out in a few minutes."

I nodded and walked away. I sat on one of the sofas and waited patiently for him to come out. They said only a few minutes but it was taking forever.

I saw him walk out and I got up before he could even reach me. I shook my head at him and walked out the door.

"Wait Victoria!" He called.

I made my way quickly down the steps and to my car. He grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Can you just let me explain?" He asked.

"Explain what? You just got arrested Odell."

"Can I at least tell you why I got arrested! You sitting here yelling at me when I trying to explain to your ass why I got arrested!" He yelled at me.

My feelings were quite hurt. He knows what I told him. I hate to be yelled at. I'm very sensitive and I cry easily. He knows that.

I crossed my arms and put my head down.

"Victoria I'm sorry." He tried hugging me but I stopped him.

"Just get into the car." I said getting in.

He sighed and walked over to the passenger side. He got in and I pulled off.

"Victoria I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, I know how you feel about that." He said.

"I'm just frustrated. I was arrested for no reason at all. Damn cops keep on harassing me for no reason." He shook his head. "I was doing good and all of a sudden they come messing with me."

"Well you gotta tell someone about these cops."

"They won't do nothing about it." He shook his head. "But thanks Tori."

"Your welcome." I yawned.

We soon pulled up to my apartment and we got out.

"Hold me baby." I raised my arms up as I stood in front of him.

"Big baby." He said as he picked me up. He carried me up the stairs and into my apartment. He dropped me on the bed and fell on top of me.

"Your so heavy." I said.

"Well I just carried you up a flight of stairs so I'm pretty tired."

"You trying to call me fat?" I raised a brow.

"Nah baby."

"Stop lying." I said.

"Baby you far from fat. You sexy as hell."

"Aww you too." I kissed him. "But get off me." I pushed him off and I got up. I went into the bathroom to change back into my shorts and shirt then came back. Odell was already undressed and in his boxers.

He was on his phone and I climbed on top of him and snatched his phone playfully.

"Who you texting?"

"Just Jarvis and Victor. You can search through it. I'm not talking to anybody but you." He said.

"I'm not gonna go through your phone." I shook my head and gave it back to him. "I trust you. If that's what you say, then I'll trust you."

He nodded. "Victoria I know I'm sexy and all and you wanna be all up on me, but sitting right there, will get you in trouble."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He looked down and I looked down.

I felt his bulge and immediately got off of him. "Sorry."

"It's okay." He winked at me.

"Your nasty. I'm going to bed." I shook my head.

I turned out my lamp and laid down. He scooted over to me and wrapped me in his arms.