34

Excuse any errors!

-4 months later-

Victoria

The day was finally here. Today I'm getting married. I was kind of nervous. My stomach was turning and I had butterflies. But it's too late to back down now and besides I'm not.

"Aww look at my baby. You look beautiful." Mama said walking into the room. I looked at her behind me in the mirror and smiled. I slipped in my earrings and made sure was my hair was alright. It was pinned up to the side with a silver diamond clip in it.

"Thanks Mommy." I hugged her.

Mimi walked in, looking beautiful as ever in her blue dress. She walked over to me and smiled.

"You look beautiful sis." She said.

"Aww thanks MiMi. You look stunning." I said.

"Your welcome and thanks. So are you ready to walk down that aisle?"

"Yes and No."

"You'll be fine."

"Just forget that everybody is in the room. That's what I did when I married your father. It was like it was just him and I in the room." She smiled.

"Ok." I smoothed my hands down my dress and nodded. "I'm ready."

I put my veil on but decided to wear it back instead of over my face. I walked into the hall where everyone was lined up. Everyone looked nice.

"Hi." I waved to everyone and they waved back. I walked over to my dad. He kissed my cheek and handed me my bouquet of flowers.

"You look beautiful baby girl."

"Thanks Dad." I kissed his cheek.

They started walking out and before I knew it, it was time for me to walk out. I sighed and the doors opened. We started to walk down the aisle into the church that was filled with my family and close friends.

When we got to the altar my dad kissed my head and hugged me. Odell helped me walk up the steps and shook hands with my dad and they hugged. My dad left and went to go sit next to my mother.

I looked at Odell and he looked me up and down in awe. His eyes connected with mines and we both smiled at each other.

(A/N: I ain't good with these type of things.😂 I haven't been to a wedding in a long time so I'm using the Internet.🤔 Don't judge me.😶)

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today.."

Things went on from there. The ceremony was going pretty well. Soon it was time for us to say our vows. I was nervous but I went first. Just a few days ago, I was stressing over what I would write but Mimi just told me to speak from the heart.

"Odell Beckham Jr., I love you unconditionally and your my everything. You weren't in the best situation, but when you met me you made efforts to change for me. That means a lot to me. We all have a past but I take you as you are. What matters most is the person you've become and who are you yet to become. I vow to love you, trust you, encourage you, and respect you at all times. Also I promise to be a faithful and to be a great wife. Today, I, Victoria Fay Adams, choose you to be my husband. I give you my hand, my love, and myself."

"Victoria Fay Adams, you are my world and I love you so much, and words can't explain how much I do. I'm so glad that you gave me a chance even though you knew my situation. You didn't judge me or down me. You've help me so much and I thank you for everything you've done for me. We've been through so much in the past few months, we all have, but now I'm glad to say that we're finally at peace and we can be happily be together. I want you to know that you mean so much to me and that you are beautiful. And now that I have you I won't let you go. I can't promise things will always be perfect or that I won't mess up but I'm trying to better myself for you. To be the man I need to be for you. I vow to support you, inspire you, love you, to laugh and cry with you, and to grow with you. I love you."

Now it was time to exchange the rings. Jarvis handed Odell mines and Mimi gave me Odell's ring. The pastor then began to speak.

"Odell, will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of Victoria's left hand, and holding her hand in yours, please repeat this promise to her saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving husband, as God is my witness."

Odell repeated what he said and slipped the ring on my finger then I went.

"Victoria, will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of Odell's left hand, and holding his hand in yours please repeat this promise to him saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving w...

"Victoria, will you please take this ring and place it upon the third finger of Odell's left hand, and holding his hand in yours please repeat this promise to him saying after me: With this ring, I seal my promise, to be your faithful and loving wife, as God is my witness."

I repeated the words and slipped the ring on his finger as well.

The pastor said a prayer for us and then he went on.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

I smiled and we shared a long, passionate kiss. I can't explain how happy I feel on the inside. I pulled away and we walked down the aisle. Once we got outside we took pictures and made our way to our car and to the reception.