23

(THANKS FOR 80k BABES!❤️ THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK. 😘)

Excuse any mistakes
Victoria

Odell and I both walked into the house together and he closed and locked the door behind us. I looked at the ring on my finger, for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. It was beautiful. I felt his big, strong arms wrap around me and he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Babe it's beautiful." I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. As usual, he grabbed a handful of my behind and squeezed it.

"Yeah and so are you." He says.

I pulled him in for a kiss and he kissed me back. He gave me a few pecks before pulling back.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said.

"Alright. I'll be up in a minute." He said.

I nodded and went upstairs and straight to the bedroom.

I slipped off my heels and sat them neatly next to the bed before going into the

I turned on the shower and grabbed a towel before getting in. I lathered myself up with my favorite vanilla body wash and washed myself up. After finishing, I dried off and grabbed the clothes Odell left me on the bathroom counter. I slipped into his shirt and a pair of boxers.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the room. I assumed Odell must've been in the bathroom down the hall taking a shower so I decided to busy myself with some music.

Love of my life, you are my friend." I sang along with Erykah, as I crawled into Odell's California king.

I was just scrolling through my Instagram feed when Odell walked in. He sported only a pair of basketball shorts and socks. My eyes couldn't help but to stare. Odell was sexy and soon to be all mines. I smiled to myself and continued scrolling through my phone.

"Who got you smiling?" He asked pulling back the covers.

"Just thinking."

"You better not be thinking about some other nigga." He said.

"I'm not." I sat my phone on the nightstand. "The only man I'm thinking about is you."

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and scooted closer towards him. He pulled me closer and began to caress my whole body while placing kisses all over my chest. He kissed me once again before climbing on top of me.

I moaned softly at the feeling of his lips on my skin. He kissed me all the way from my chest to the inside of my thighs. Odell looked up at me and bit his lip. I was nervous, even though I knew that I didn't have to be with him.

He slowly pulled off my boxers and threw it on the other side of the bed. Immediately, I pulled my shirt down in an effort to cover my exposed body. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"You don't have to be shy baby." He said. "If you want to, we can stop."

I shook my head no. "No. I want you to keep going."

He looks at me and I nodded.

Odell pulled my shirt up and laid on his stomach so that he was face to face with me. I felt his fingers come in contact with my clit. He massaged it, his fingers working me in a circular motion. I tried my best to relax and just focus on the pleasure he was giving me.

Soon after, I felt lips connect with mines and I let out a soft moan. He buried his face even deeper and began to sloppily devour me. He looked up into my eyes and I looked into his.

I ran my hands through his curls and tugged on them softly. "Yes. That's feels so good." I whimpered.

I could tell that I was getting closer and closer by the minute. I attempted to scoot away before he tightened his grip on my legs. He smacked my thigh. "I'm not finished yet." He said going down again.

I took a deep breath, grabbing a handful of his hair before letting out another moan. I looked down at him and bit my lip.

"Oh my gosh." I moaned whilst releasing all over.

He licked his lips and winked at me before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

Words couldn't imagine how in shock I was. I felt like I was on high, in a very good way.

He stood in the bathroom doorway, with a smirk upon his lips. I rolled my eyes and sat up on the bed. I got out of the bed and my legs felt a little funny, but not really. Odell chuckles and hands me a wet towel as I walked past him.

If he made me feel that great by just that, I couldn't begin to imagine how good it would be when we actually have sex. I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle it.

After cleaning myself off, I walked back to the bed and slipped my boxers back on.

"So?" Odell says putting down his controller and looking at me.

"What?" I said playing coy.

"Oh you forgot? You need me to remind you again?" He reached his hand downward and kissed me.

I grabbed his hand and shook my head. "Oh no. That's not something I can easily forget." I smiled.

I didn't know how much longer I could continue to hold out. I know it's the right thing to do, but sometimes I worried that he would become impatient with me. After all these months, this was the first time we both did something this intimate. I didn't regret it, but waiting until marriage was still important to me.

"Odell?" I said.

"Yeah babe." He said, focused on the tv in front of him.

"Are you still sure that you're okay with all of this?"

He paused his game and looked at me. "Okay with what?"

"You know with waiting until marriage. I know we've talked about this, but are you sure that you're okay with that?"

Odell sat down his controller and wrapped his arm around me. "Babe I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Okay? I don't mind waiting, because you're worth it. The sex can wait. You wanna do this right? We're gonna do it right." He says kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I smiled.