14

Madison

"Madison I can't deal with this anymore.  There's no more love or trust in this relationship." Will said. "I'm not wasting my time trying to fix this."

"What do you mean love and trust? I love and I trust you William." I said.

"It's not that you don't trust me. The problem is that I don't trust you." William says while packing his bags.

"You don't trust me?" I grabbed his arm. "What did I do?"

"No I don't. Are you messing around on me?" He looked at me. "Honestly?"

"Of course I'm not."

"Yea whatever you say." He rolled his eyes. "And on top of that you've been out of control. You refuse to take care of yourself and all you do is blame everyone else for your problems. The way you treat everybody that loves you, that's not love."

"Why are you scolding me like I'm a child?" I crossed my arms. "I can handle myself just fine."

"Maybe that's what you need. You wanna act like a child so I'm gonna treat you like one." He said.

"Who in the hell are you talking to?" I asked him.

"I'm getting tired of you Madison. I can't do this anymore." He walked into our closet.

"What do you mean? You're just gonna walk out like this?"

"I am." He stuffed the clothes he had in his hands into the suitcase on the bed.

Once he was finished he headed downstairs and to the driveway where his car was parked. I was hot on his heels and tried saying what I thought he wanted to hear, but he wasn't tryna hear anything I had to say.

"William wait." I grabbed his arm and he removed my hand away from him.

"I just need some time to think." He got into his car and drove off.

"Shit!" I said angrily.

I walked inside the house and slammed the door shut behind me. Immediately I walked to my cabinet in the kitchen and poured myself a drink. Lord knows I needed it.

I've just been dealing with some things lately. At this point in my life, I wasn't happy with the way things were going. I was definitely drinking more and more irritable.

One minute I'm happy and one minute I'm aggravated with everyone around me. My mother usually calls me to see if I'd taken my medication but she hasn't been calling. It makes me sick and I can't stand the feeling.

Besides, I don't need it. I'm fine.

Victoria

Christmas was right around the corner and Odell and I were making plans for this year. We weren't sure what we wanted to do, but having a Christmas get together with our family was something we definitely agreed on. I was really happy that he was so easygoing and supportive of anything I wanted.

Odell and I had just finished shopping for Christmas decorations for his place. It wasn't really his thing, but I thought he should do something special if we were going to invite family over.

"So have you reached out to your parents yet? I'd like to meet your father. They should be here as well." I walked into the house and my purse on the counter before taking my peacoat off.

He sits the bags on the floor in the kitchen. "I haven't gotten around to that yet bae, but I'll give them a call." He throws his jacket on the couch and kicks off his shoes whilst making his way to the couch.