9

Thanks for 19k babes❤️😻!!! I appreciate all of you for reading, commenting, and voting on my books.

Excuse any mistakes! Super short chapter this time!!

Odell

"O, man what the fuck wrong with chu'?" Juice asked passing me the blunt we were smoking.

I looked over towards him. "I'm good, just thinking about some shit." I shook my head.

"O we ya boys. Talk to us."

I sighed. "Just thinking about Victoria. I don't think I should fuck with that no more. We're so different man." I passed it Vic.

"Why?" Vic asked.

"Man because she's into all this church stuff and me, well I don't do church. Shit ain't me." I leaned back against the seat. "I sell drugs, I kill, and I have all these hoes all on my dick. It just seems wrong." I shrugged. "I ain't exactly a man of God or a bible toting church boy."

"Aww man. Get out ya feelings." Jarvis laughed.

"Man this ain't no joke." I sat up and got out of the car, slamming the door behind me..

I guess I'll wait ti I get home to tell her but for now I need to talk some shit over with these boys that wanna do business with us.

A black truck pulled up and Juice and Vic exited the car. I grabbed the suitcase from the backseat and we walked until we met in the middle.

"I hear you got good product. I'm interested in doing business with you." He tells me. "But I'm not making any decisions until I see for myself of course."

I opened the suitcase and sliced the pack open. I handed it over and he took a sniff before looking at me with a smile. He looked back at his boys and nodded.

"Good shit." He nodded before closing the case back. "I tell you what. You give me everything you got now, I'll give you the cash in return. I'll see how it sells down in my city."

"Bet." I stuck my hand out and he shook it.

I pulled him closer. "I know what I'm giving you. We good as long as you don't fuck with our money. We have any problems, I'm coming after you and everybody you know."

He stepped back and nodded. I lead him to the trunk of my car and gave him three duffel bags full of white. In exchange, he gave me three suitcases. Juice looked inside to make sure everything was straight and nodded.

I closed the trunk. "It was nice doing business with you."

Tori

~The Next Day~

Odell is finally coming home today. We hadn't talked much after that night on the phone, so I really missed him. We had a few texts here and there, but nothing major. I felt like something was up, but I wasn't gonna say anything until he got here. Juice called and let me know that he was gonna drop him off at my place. I couldn't wait to see him. I had cooked breakfast for him also since I figured he hadn't ate because of his early morning flight. I know he'd appreciate it.

I decided to shower and stay comfy since it was still early in the morning. I was wearing a pink nightgown that went down to my knees and a pair of slippers that matched. I had also left my hair up. Make no sense getting dressed this early.

I soon heard a knock on the door and walked over to it. I looked out the peephole and it was him. I opened it and he smiled.

"Hey baby." He said obviously tired from his flight. He placed a kiss on my lips.

"Hey."

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. He pulled back and touched my hair.

"What is these lil things in ya head? Look like snakes."

"It's to keep my hair curly. I can take them out. I probably look a mess."I started for my bathroom but he stopped me.

"No you don't need to do that. You actually look kinda cute with em in. Besides you don't need no makeup on and shit like that for me to see ya true beauty."

He sat at the table and I fixed him some breakfast and some juice. I gave it to him and sat his juice down next to his plate.

"Thanks You know you didn't have to do all this for me." He said.

"I wanted to."

"Well thanks for this."

I nodded and sat down.

"I need to tell you something." We both said at the same.

"You can go first." Odell's mood kinda changed.

"Okay." I said. "Well every year we do this huge concert. Well one of the judges happens to be a well known singer and she got in touch with me over the weekend. I was chosen to be the host this year. Isn't that great?" I said.

"That's great bae. I'm happy for you." He grabbed my hand.

"Also, my uncle is a manager and he wants me to sing at this thing. I know it's not really your scene, but it could be good for you. I really would love for you to come with me."

"Wow all that in one week?" He asked while eating.

"Yeah. It's all a blessing from God." I smiled. I crossed my arms. "So what did you need to tell me?"

He looked at me. "Uh nothing important. I just wanted to say that , that I had a good time but I wish you were with me. Would've been even better."

"Aww, I missed you too." I kissed his cheek.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I know what I'm asking of him is a lot, but I really would love for him to venture out. If not, I'd leave it.

"Odell just come to church once with me. Please." I asked. "I want you to actually want to come with me."

He sighed. "Victoria I don't do church. You know that." He puts his fork down and looks at me.

"I know babe but I would mean a lot to me."

"I'm not a holy person. I don't know about that Victoria."

"God wants to have a strong relationship with his children. He loves you despite anything because you're his. All you have to do is talk to him. It doesn't have to be long. It's so simple."

"Maybe I can try." He shrugged. "For you. I'm not making any promises, but I'll give it a shot."

I smiled. "Okay."

I tried getting up but he didn't let me. "So what you gon do for daddy?" He smirked while looking down at my breasts that were almost exposed.

I kissed my hand and smacked his cheek. "That."

I got up and he smacked my behind hard before finishing the breakfast I had made him. I smirked and walked into my bedroom.