5

Victoria and Odell pictured above.

Odell

The thing that has been on my mind lately is Victoria. I been so wrapped up with work and spending time with her, that I had put telling her the truth on the back burner. I knew that I couldn't hide it forever and I wanted to be honest with her. Honestly, I was worried that she wouldn't want anything to do with me after I tell her who I really am. Hopefully she'd just accept me for who I am. And if she didn't, I'd just move on.

Tonight Victoria and I were going to dinner tonight at this fancy place. Now I wasn't with the whole suit and tie shit for real but I decided to dress up for her since she asked me to. She was really starting to pull a nigga out of his comfort zone.

"I thought you didn't like to wear suits." Victor asked walking past me and into my crib, referring to the suit laying across the chair.

"Well I don't but Victoria asked me to." I shrugged and followed him into the living area. "You know that shit ain't my style."

I grabbed the bag from his hands and set it down on the coffee table in front of me. I opened it and there was multiple stacks of blue notes piled into it. I closed it and threw it on the sofa

"What in the hell is up with that fruity ass robe you got on?" Jarvis asked.

I looked down at my red Versace robe and back at him. I stood up from my couch.

"And why in the fuck do you have a big ass gap?" I raised a brow, with a smirk playing upon my lips.

He mugged me. "Fuck you man."

We all busts out laughing and did our handshake. He knew it was all love. I just had to get on his ass for trying to play me.

We walked into my kitchen and they took a seat at my table. "What else you got for me?" I asked pouring myself a drink.

I sat down at the table and Juice sat in the chair across from me. He sat his duffel bag on the table.

"Well there's this shipment coming in but it comes in tonight." Victor said leaning against the counter.

"What do you mean tonight? I got plans tonight. You know that."

"But you have to be there, you know how we do shit. We don't want anybody thinking some funny shit going on." Jarv said.

"I can't just cancel on Victoria." I said. "I ain't cancelling on her."

I took a sip of my drinks "This business ain't just me. It's y'all two as well. I trust y'all to hold shit down without me."

Juice looked at Vic and they shrugged. "You know we gon hold it down."

I grabbed the bag and opened it. "This me?".

"Yeah. We took our cuts already." Juice said

"Cool." I zipped it up and threw it back on the table.

"So how is it dating a church girl? Got them drawls yet? You know I heard they be some freaks." Jarv smirked.

"Victoria is really down to earth and I could tell she's feeling me. But no, we haven't had fucked yet. She wants to wait until marriage and as different as that is to me, I gotta respect it. I mean that's a long ass time, but I'll try." I stood up from my chair.

"Seem like you really like her." Victor said. "Ain't never seen you trying to change this much for no chick."

"I do. Victoria ain't like any of these other women I've dealt with. Plus, I like a challenge. She's the type of woman you'd wife."