18

Excuse any mistakes!

Odell

Seeing Kelly pull up to my crib came as an unexpected surprise. I was wondering why she was here and how in the hell she found my address. She was clearly some sort of stalker. And I'm pretty sure Victoria would catch a fit if she found out about this.

She hugged me and walked straight in past me. I shut the door and followed behind as she made herself comfortable on my couch.

"What are you doing here? And how do you know where I live?" I raised a brow.

She sat back on the couch and crossed her legs. "Well I heard your single again. So I just came over to see how you were."

"Look you gotta bounce. Kelly I don't want you aight? I got a woman." I said grabbing her up.

"Stop worrying about that bible-toting church girl and get with a real woman like me. Odell she can't do what I do for you." She says.

"Victoria means the world to me. And YOU could never compare or do half of what she does for me. Now bounce."

She ran her hands up my chest and I took her hands off me before walking away from her and back towards the door.

"Come on Odell. Stop playing games. Don't you want me?" I shook my head no.

"No I want you hoe." I heard someone say.

I looked towards the door and saw Victoria. I let go of Kelly and walked over to Victoria. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her lips.

"You came back? Why?" I asked.

"I came back because I love you boy." She smiled and kissed me. She pulled back and handed me her purse. "Hold this for a minute baby."

She slipped off her heels."See Kelly. I go to church and I try to be a good person but you keep trying me. What you don't know is that I have little patience for people like you." She took her earrings out and tied her hair back.

Victoria

She scoffed."Whatever."

"Now I'm trying not to get out of character but you pushing it. You got less than 10 seconds to get out of my man's house."

"Your man?"

"Yes, my man."

"Whatever. He ain't the only one." She picked up her purse and walked out the door.

I rolled my eyes and untied my hair. I slipped my earrings back in and turned around. Odell just looked at me.

"What?"

"I never heard you curse or do what you just did."

"I know." I sighed. "I shouldn't have allowed her to get me out of my character. Sorry."

"What you apologizing for?" He raised a brow. "You ain't gotta apologize to me." He chuckled.

I smiled. "So how about a movie night?" He asked.

I hopped on his back and he carried me upstairs. "Sure. But I want to watch my favorite."

"Above The Rim?"

"Yea. That's bae's movie. Tupac!"

"Keep playing and I'll drop you." He said.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me." He sat me down at the top.

"I forgot something."

"Like what?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand and brought me back downstairs. "Aww man." I whined.

We walked into the other room where the Christmas tree was.

"You never opened your presents." He said.

"Okay. It can wait."

"No. Right nah."

I sighed and sat on the floor. I went through the gifts he brought me while he went through his.

"You know I didn't want you to buy me anything." He said.

"I know that but I wouldn't be right if you brought me all this stuff and you had nothing. So open them."

My gifts consisted of shoes, clothes, and jewelry.

I hugged him and kissed him. "You are the best. I love you so much. Thanks."

"I love you too and your welcome. But that's not it."

"Odell. All this stuff is enough." I pointed to the stuff on the floor.

"I promise these things are things you need."

He covered my eyes with his hands and walked me to our destination. Once he stopped he uncovered my eyes and turned on the light.

"These are for you. You said that you needed a new car. Besides I didn't want you to keep putting money towards your old car. So I got you two." Odell smiled.

"Oh gosh. This is so nice of you." I hugged him and kissed his lips multiple times. "Even though I won't need two, thanks baby."

"Your welcome. Now check em out."

He handed me the keys and I ran over to the pink one first. My baby is the best. I'm happy that we're back together.