25

Excuse any mistakes!

Odell

I walked inside and threw my keys on the table.

"Victoria?" I called for her but she never came.

I'm pretty sure she's here though because of both her cars that were parked in the garage. I walked up the stairs and to my room.

I slipped off my shoes and coat then put them in the closet. Just as I closed the closet door I heard crying coming from the bathroom. That must be her.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door slowly before walking in. She was standing at the sink crying and blowing her nose as she was talking on the phone.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked over at me and I walked over to her. She wrapped her arms around me and I rubbed her back. She tried telling me what was wrong but she was crying too much and trying to blow her nose at the same time.

I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Calm down." I wiped her face then I sat the towel down . "Now are you ready to talk?" I asked.

She nodded. "Okay, tell me what's up?" I said.

"My mama has breast cancer. She's in the last stage and the doctors said the treatment isn't working too well." She said.

I was shocked. Mrs. Adams didn't look sick at all. I guess that's why I never suspected anything.

"I'm so sorry." I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"My mama is dying. And there's nothing I can do."

"There's one thing you can do and that's to pray V. Isn't that what you told me to do when it felt like there is nothing else to do?" I asked.

She nodded and I wiped her tears.

"Okay then. Stop crying. There's nothing we can do now. It's in god's hands. He's in control now." I said.

She nodded. "Your right. Thanks." She hugged me and I kissed her cheek.

Mimi

I was just pulling up home and I was beyond tired. After today, I just needed to lay down and relax. I got my baby out of the car and carried her inside.

Since she had took her bath by her granny, I just laid her down to sleep. I kissed her cheek and covered her up. I walked to my room and took me a quick shower before tying my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed my iPad, phone, notebook, bible, and headphones.

For a while I've been writing. Victoria told me to start doing it and I've been writing every chance I get. I sat on my sofa and put my headphones over my ears and began writing.

Just peace and quiet. That's the way I like it, no distractions whatsoever. Everything is a distraction when it comes to God.

It had been almost an hour since I started writing and I was getting really into it until I heard something. I took my headphones off and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I shrugged and put my headphones back in but then I was distracted again with that noise. I sighed and got up. I almost sounded like footsteps to me. Michael had to work late tonight and I knew he wouldn't be home for a couple of hours. And then baby girl was asleep upstairs so I knew it wasn't her.

Maybe I'm just hearing things. ~I thought.

I walked into the kitchen and as soon as I turned on the light, William was sitting on my counter. I jumped and held my chest.

"Oh my gosh, you scared the hell outta me. William what are you doing in my house?" I yelled in a low tone. "Are you crazy!"

"What's all the yelling for? I didn't even do anything." He shrugged.

"Uh, you broke into my house." I folded my arms.

"Ok." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal.

"And you don't seen nothing wrong that?" I asked.

He shrugged and ran his hands through his hair. "Not really."

"You got less than 10 seconds to get out my house."

He hopped down from the counter. "Or what?"

I moved closer to the counter where Michael kept one of his hand guns. I felt for it but it was gone.

"Looking for this?" He held it up. "I knew you would look for it, as well as the others."

"Your crazy. Why can't you just leave me alone? I don't want you William and you have to understand that!"

"Don't try to fight it Miranda. You still love me."

"Did you not just hear me?"

He walked closer to me but I ran up the stairs. I could hear him running after me so I ran faster. I made it to my room and locked myself in the bathroom. He banged on the door.

"Open the door!" He yelled.

I didn't know what to do. They didn't have anything in this bathroom that I could defend myself with. William had a gun.

The door soon opened and he grabbed me.

"Get your hands off of me!" I tried fighting him off but he was stronger to me.

He threw me on the bed and got on top of me.

"Get off of me!" I tried pushing him off of me but he pinned me down.

"Shut the fuck up." He smacked me.

Just as he was about to reach to take my shirt off, Michael ran in and pushed him off of me. He began punching William but he started fighting back. Things got heated quick. I grabbed the gun off the floor and pointed it toward William but it was hard to aim when they were constantly moving.

I just closed my eyes and shot towards him..

BOW! BOW!

(Cliffhanger😊)

Thanks for reading y'all! I appreciate it. I will update tomorrow😘.

And if you want leave me ideas below!

.....✌🏾️