Chapter Five : Out of Line

Kaine Turner

"You really annoy me, like stop it your breath smells" Ajani said quietly as I kissed the back of her neck while she tried to go to sleep. She was lying because we'd gotten up at the same time to brush our teeth a few minutes ago.

Licking my lips I turned her a little bit and preceded to kiss her lips and down to her chin as she moaned a little bit. My hand traveled up her body and I unsnapped the bra she was wearing and slowly pulled it off.

"Stop!" She whined trying to hold back her laugh as I kissed her chest and climbed between her legs continuing to kiss her. She placed her hand on the back of my neck as I went lower and began to kiss where her scar was while she rested her head on the pillow.

"You always do this after you say something stupid. Stop touching me" she complained turning over as she not giving in and I moved and rolled my eyes. I could see the places I was kissing and sucking were starting to turn red and I smirked.

"I'm sorry. Sometimes I need help remembering that we're here right now. We actually got married and you got pregnant with Knox and sometimes I feel like I'm going to wake up and be alone, sad and hurting again. I know what your father meant by saying you don't really feel loved until you have a family of your own" I explain and Ajanj opened her eyes and looked at me for awhile as she stroked my face.

"Mama!" Knox cried from outside the door and I paused and sat up wondering how he got over the gate with his little short ass.

"Our son is getting a little too good at jumping gates" I said pushing the covers off of me and Ajani fixed her bra. I pulled my shirt off and gave it to her listening to my son cry from outside the door.

Getting up I opened the door and he was holding his sippy cup in one hand. I took it from him and set it on the dresser and felt his pissy ass diaper.

"No he's not allowed to have his cup with him in bed. I wanna start potty training in the next few months" I said and Ajani rolled her eyes.

"He turned two last month calm down. He said he was thirsty and I'm not going to let my likkle bwoy be dehydrated" Ajani stated as I carried Knox back to his room and he looked at me and placed his hands on my lips and pulled one of them.

I laid him on the changing table and wiped him before placing a new diaper on. Placing him on the ground I left him in only his diaper and thermal top and he reached for me wanting to be picked up.

"No. You need to walk more, come on" I said extending my hand and he cried but took a hold of my thumb and walked out of his room with me and kept a sad facial expression.

"Papá" he said pointing towards a red mark on his thigh. Frowning I lifted him up which was what he wanted and examined the ant bite.

"Did uncle Jo take you to the park?" I questioned and he looked at me before down at his thigh and he touched it.

"Park" he repeated and I placed him on the bed. He went straight for Ajani and she showered him with morning kisses as he giggled.

"You don't even show me that type of affection" I frowned looking at her and she rolled her eyes and tickled Knox a little bit and he rolled over on his belly.