Chapter forty : No Mercy

Moriah Scott

"This is fucking bullshit and you know it!" Calvin yelled as he paced the room. O sat behind his desk and watched his son cry like he always did when he didn't get his way. It was always everyone else's fault except his own.

"I'm just as entitled to this business as you are. You've had three chances and now it's my turn, you wanna be childish then let's be childish. You act like this business is strictly O's business when it's not, my father's blood line deserves a chance too" I said calmly and Calvin glared at me before turning to face his father.

"And you really considering this shit?" Calvin questioned as he stopped pacing. O glanced down at Knox who occupied his lap licking a lollipop and my uncle got this evil smile on his face as he looked up at Calvin and I.

"Lowercase O since you're my assistant now. Who do you think I should give my business over to ? The fate of everyone is in your hands little one" O said as he tickled Knox and Calvin rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"Momo!" Knox shouted pointing his lollipop at me and O nodded his head while Cal punched a hole in the wall and pressed his forehead against it.

"He's fucking biased! Da' don't do this, I'm better and I'm trying so hard. Q will be punished for what he did but he's my son and I can't let anyone kill him. This business gives me purpose and I can't loose it" Calvin said as he slumped down into his chair.

"I'll tell you what. You be a man about this and support your cousin. One of Jade's kids should have a chance. You still work for the business but you and Moriah will trade places and I'll buy you whatever you want" O said rolling his eyes as he sighed.

"I want a yacht or an island" Cal said simply and I shook my head growing agitated. O agreed and Calvin looked over at me before extending his hand wanting to shake with me.

"All that's cool or whatever but nobody is going to be kissing Q's ass. Either he leaves the game or gets caught up eventually. That's your son and you wanna protect him or whatever but that has nothing to do with me, when he snitched is when he proved that family meant nothing to him. So you have to make a choice" I said and Calvin clenched his jaw.

"I'll handle it" he said and I stared at O and shook my head knowing what that meant. Ohaji sighed and rubbed his forehead

"Maybe Q should leave the game and go to school or something, I care about his wellbeing too and I don't think the game is for him" O tried to explain.

"Q is a natural born leader and you know it. He should have the business if or when Mo decided to step down" Calvin said and I raised an eyebrow.

"He's no Ajani and you know that. I wouldn't let anyone harm Q that's to much drama but he'd never be able to hold his own in this drug world. I've watched you struggle since I was a little boy and it's really nothing personal but he'll get dogged out and we'll be back in this situation" I said attempting to be as nice as possible.

"Look my word is final, it's in Moriah's hands. You can continue to be bitter or you can join lowercase O and and I while we go and get massages. It's time to relax and you know this is for the greater good. You should be spending more time with Selena and O'Shea, Selena will be out of the house in a few years anyway and you'll regret not spending more time at home" O said and Calvin nodded taking in his words.