Chapter Eighteen : Fireworks

Ajani Turner

I walked into a strip club with and looked around wondering why even during the day there was still so many people that hung around. Yoli stood on one side of me and Johan occupied the other as my eyes scanned the crowed of desperate men either waiting for a lap dance or tossing bills onto a stage.

"Gyal, I'm looking for Alan can you point us to him?" Johan asked the bartender and she pointed over to a closed door. Johan nodded at a few security guards wanting them to check the room first and we stood in the same spot. I noticed my brothers eyes roam over to a stripper that was on the stage and I elbowed him in the stomach.

"You can enjoy yourself later please stay focused" I demand and he smacked his teeth and leaned on the counter ordering himself a drink. Yoli grabbed my arm and gasped causing me to look in the direction she was looking in and I paused.

"God took his time with him, he is beautiful but he looks to young" Yoli pointed out and I muffled my laughter which caught her off guard. She looked at me like I was crazy and I cleared my throat and watched the bwoy walk into the room security was checking out.

"That's Moses, the bwoy who Aaron likes" I tell her and she gasped again and looked at me with her mouth hanging open some. Aaron had good taste I'd give him that but there was something about Moses that stuck out to me, it was nothing bad just like the bwoy was in trouble or something judging by the way he hesitated on going into the room.

"Go Aaron" Yoli commented and I smiled before the security motioned for us to come over. Johan grabbed his drink and we followed him through the strip club catching the eye of a few men but after I gave them a deadly glance they turned away quickly.

Johan pushed open a door and I spotted a brown skin man that looked like an older version of Moses just not as good looking and he wasn't as slim as his brother. He stood up and introduced himself as Alan before extending his hand to me and I looked at it.

"You know who I am because you asked to meet with me" I said bluntly before looking at Moses who was puffing on a blunt and had a bandage covering above his eyebrow. A stripper was grinding on his lap and he looked out of it until he caught onto the fact that I was staring at him and stared back briefly before he blew smoke out of his mouth and looked at Alan.

"Wow I like your attitude, have a seat please" Alan said sitting back down. There was something about him I didn't like but I wasn't sure what it was yet, he just had this stuck up and know it all demeanor similar to Harlem.

"Do you think I can talk to Moses alone? I'm more familiar with him" I said simply. Johan looked at me as if to ask what I was doing but I ignored his look and kept the eye contact with Alan who smiled and looked at his brother obviously jealous.

"I'll give you ten minutes but then I really want to get some work done" Alan said before he got up and ushered everyone out of the room. Johan and Yoli followed everyone out but my brother paused and glanced at Moses before back at me.

"Put that blunt out bwoy" he demanded and Moses's gaze went to my stomach before he used an ashtray and put it out. Johan closed the door and Moses adjusted how he was sitting in his chair and picked up a shot glass before quickly gulping it down.

"Something feels to good to be true, I don't believe that you have absolute no contact with your fadda. He made a hit list and added your brother on it for no reason?" I questioned watching Moses as he chuckled to himself.