Epligoue

-

Kaine Turner took a sip of his coffee as his wife, Ajani brushed the top of their five year old sons head. The morning was crazier than usual being that the five year old was preparing to go off to kindergarten for the first time and being that Knox was the oldest child it was an special occasion.

"Mama I'm fine. Stop" Knox said in a dry tone. Ajani took a step back and eyed her eldest son before fixing his backpack. Her youngest son, Three year old Kieran sat in his booster seat finishing up his breakfast while holding a nerf gun in his lap.

"We gotta go or we're gonna be late. Both of us" Kaine scolded as he leaned over and kissed his wife on the lips passionately. The couple had just welcomed their daughter Anari, four months earlier and the baby was currently in her bouncer sucking on a pacifier.

Knox ran over to his baby sister and squatted down kissing her cheek. He touched her hand before looking up at his parents with a cheesy grin. Kaine looked at the time on his watch before he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose setting down his coffee.

"Is Aaron still not up? He has class in an hour" Kaine pointed out referring to his eighteen year old brother who lived in the guesthouse and had started his freshmen year of college. Aaron had planned to become an engineer but had went through some changes personality wise over the passed year and partied all of the time now.

"Go wake him up while I get some pictures to send to my parents of Knox on his first day. It's a compromise and it give me more time with my likkle bwoy" Ajani smiled pinching Knox's cheek as he frowned ready to leave the house already.

Kaine made his way out of the black door of their home and marched across the pool area. He could hear a notorious B.I.G song playing from inside the small home and composed himself before barging into the house.

Much to Kaine's surprise Aaron was up and dressed with a blunt hanging out of his mouth as he packed up his school bag. He wore his hair cut low and had gotten a few tattoos on his arms, he'd even sprouted and grew taller than Kaine himself and grown out facial hair.

"If you wanna see Knox before we go, come now" Kaine said catching Aaron's attention. Aaron blew smoke out of his mouth before he leaned over and put the blunt out in the ashtray.

"I'll come, just give me a minute" he said and Kaine nodded and shut the front door back. On his way back to the main house, Kaine smiled and grew exited about going to work. After being a kingpin he went to always carrying a gun with him to now have one at all and owning a small landscaping business and running it. Not because his family needed the money but because it gave him something to do and he was able to help other drug dealers who wanted to leave the game have an honest job as well.

Kaine worked and was able to be home with his family in the afternoon to help with dinner or take care of his kids so his wife could relax and work on her catering business.

"Kieran be nice!" Ajani scolded as he refused to hug his brother. Knox kept trying to give his younger brother a hug and Kieran would mush his face away in return.

"Did you take all the pictures you need?" Kaine questioned and Ajani smiled as she showed her husband the pictures she'd taken.