Chapter Forty One : Brotherhood

Angelo Simms

"What's wrong? You seem kinda tense" Goddess pointed out as she sat behind me and massaged my shoulders. I stared straight ahead watching the sun peeking through the windows and I eventually got up and excused myself leaving out of my bedroom.

There was a lot on my mind and pussy wouldn't fix that, at least right now. I pushed my dreads back some as I walked into my kitchen and opened the pantry grabbing out a box of granola bars when my doorbell rung.

I reached for the gun I had tucked away and walked to the front. I looked through the peephole and spotted Johan and tucked the gun away. When I opened the door he seemed like he was in a good mood and I stepped to the side allowing him to come in. When he noticed the somber mood I was in he looked towards the staircase.

"Did the gyal dump you already?" He questioned and I smacked my teeth and using my teeth to open the granola bar I held in my hand. Johan removed his coat and hung it up before following me into the living room.

"It's not Goddess, it's Raheem. He's in the hospital recovering and I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. I don't want the nigga to die because he doesn't deserve that, he's been loyal up until the nigga started wilding. He start acting crazy when Harlem come around and they're better apart" I said and Johan leaned forward folding his hands together.

"So kill Harlem, or kill both them niggas and end it all. I'll take care of Harlem" Johan said attempting to stand up and I yanked his eager ass back down.

"Sit the fuck down. I can do it myself, I just want Raheem to pull through so I know what happened to him. I trust him more than Harlem  but both them niggas is shady" I admit and Johan nodded his head.

"Cool so do what you-" Johan started before he looked passed me. I glanced over my shoulder at Goddess who came down the stairs closing her robe.

"I didn't know you had company Angelo. I'll just grab something to drink and go" Goddess said awkwardly and I punched Johan in the shoulder.

"Nah you're good. We're about to go actually, take your time and lock my place up when you leave" I said and she looked at me. I licked my lips before watching as she smiled and thanked me walking into the kitchen.

"You and that gyal must be real serious if you're giving out keys" Johan said making his eyebrows go up and down and I smacked my teeth.

"Well I really like her, this could be the real thing" I said and he started to laugh out loud which caught me off guard. Johan placed his hand on my shoulder keeping this goofy looking facial expression and I smacked my teeth.

"I was on pornhub two nights ago and I saw her on there. I didn't want to tell you at first bwoy but the gyal is out there" he said and my eyes widened.

"Who did you tell? Johan I swear to god nigga I'll kill you if you told anyone" I said shaking my head as I stood up and glanced over my shoulder making sure she couldn't hear me. He smirked and tilted his head some.

"I didn't tell anyone, honest" He said keeping the same sneaky grin and I stared straight ahead clenching my fist like an Arthur meme.

"How bad was it? There's levels to this shit" I stressed and Johan thought about it before he looked directly at me.

"I mean she was calling the bwoy daddy but at the same time it looked homemade so maybe the gyal don't know it's out there" He said and I nodded.