Chapter Twenty One : Bygones Be Bygones

Someone asked how I got inspired by Aaron and Moses' relationship lol this song by Tink helped me create them.

Kaine Turner

"I thought you were in a rush to leave tomorrow? Why are you stopping me from packing?" Ajani questioned as I took a hold of her hand and twirled her around while she laughed. When I let go of her she picked up one of her pills and took it before swallowing some water down and I took a seat on the bed and bounced some making her laugh again.

"What happens if you stop taking your blood thinners? It gets to me sometimes watching you take it but you brush it off like it's nothing" I said looking at her and she sighed and placed her pill bottle back into her bag before zipping it up.

"It's not that big of a deal I just do it like how I brush my teeth and wash my face everyday. I don't want to die or have a stroke and I know about what could happen if I stop so it's best to think about the positive and stay healthy like I am now" she said as she leaned in and kissed my lips.

I placed my hands on her ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck and fell Into me some but I could tell she was excited about the twelve week appointment when we got back so she could check on the baby and see how it was doing, now she was more in a rush to leave the next day than I was.

"Are you done now? Can I show you what I have to show you?" I questioned as I stood up and lifted her up bridal style. She gave me this pitiful look as I carried her out of the bedroom pretending like I was going to drop her.

"Bwoy don't play I'll take you down with me so you can break my fall" she said and I rolled my eyes and walked her down the stairs before lowering her to the ground. I wrapped my arms around her and placed one of my hands over her eyes to stop her from peeking as I led her out the back door and onto the beach.

"Keep your eyes closed and don't open them either or else" I threatened and I could feel her roll her eyes on my hand. When we got to a blanket I made her sit down on the blanket and she kept her eyes closed and folded her legs.

"Did you get me a new machete?" She questioned curiously and I smacked my teeth and stared at her as I squatted down and removed the charm bracelet from my pocket.

"Missing something?" I questioned dangling it in her face and her eyes widened. She stared at the bracelet and cleared her throat and awkwardly took the bracelet from me.

She looked at the new gold charm that was placed on it and stared at it for awhile before she smiled small and pulled my arm causing me to almost fall on top of her.

"Ajani stop damn no means no" I groaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist and she kissed my cheek before moving to my neck probably hoping I wouldn't be mad at her.

"No stop that's not why I brought you out here" I said sternly and she sighed and let go of me. I sat up and opened the picnic basket pulling out her favorite cream soda and her favorite foods, I'd even paid Ainsley and Seven fifty dollars each in advance to make sure they brought it out at the right time.

"This is my way of apologizing for acting like a fuck boy when we first came. This is part of you and I shouldn't of tried to ignore that, I want my son to be comfortable coming here and getting to know your roots and seeing where you grew up. I'm sorry" I admit and she smiled weakly.