His Greatest

This has been in my drafts even before I completed the story kaso hindi ko ito matapos-tapos noon. But then, notifications showed me na marami pa ding nagbabasa nitong story. I wanted to thank you sa patuloy na pagsupport sa kwentong ito so I completed this. This is my token of appreciation sa inyo pong lahat. Maraming salamat at sana magustuhan niyo ito! :)))) -nr3

His Greatest

I met her for the first time when Greg's girlfriend, Alcy, brought her to Lights Club.

When I saw her, I couldn't tell how I felt. She was pretty, alright. All of them. But, her beauty stood out.

Bianca. Her name is Bianca.

For a moment, I forgot that I was thinking of Carly. How I love her still. And, how I badly want her back. My mind went blank, my eyes focused only on Bianca and everything I planned about Carly's return flew out the window.

I was trying so much to listen to the guys as they discuss the plan. They are all so willing to help me win Carly back. I did try to focus on the plan but I know I failed because I'd take a glance at her every once in a while. She and the other girl were whispering to each other. Okay, I admit. Often. I'd take a glance at her often. So often that the guys have noticed it.

I can't seem to take my eyes off her.

I wonder why.

And then she drank from her glass that just by watching her, I had this urge of licking my lips. It feels so dry. I had this sudden desire of wetting my lips using hers. Damn this urge!

They came up with a plan to ask her to pretend as my girlfriend.

Rob began to introduce himself to them. The others followed and I spoke last. I didn't know what to say so I only managed to utter a simple, "I'm Max."

They stood up and left but she didn't return with her friend. I don't remember her name, only Bianca's.

Then, I saw her dancing on the dancefloor. Freely and sexily. She was catching a lot of guys' attention, some even danced with her. Oh how I wanted to drag her back to our table and out of those guys' lustful stares.

When Jake told her she was so hot while dancing, I wanted to punch him on the face.

I can't understand my reaction.

I'm also getting annoyed. What's taking her so long to agree to pretend as my girlfriend? Doesn't she want to be my girlfriend?! I mean, doesn't she want to help me and pretend as my girlfriend? I'll give anything she'll ask in return.

I looked straight to her eyes and asked her instead. Although, I didn't mean to sound rude. It's just that I'm afraid she'll refuse.

I really don't understand myself anymore. I want her to be my pretend girlfriend.

And when she agreed, I can't help but to smile.

She rode home with me. It was kinda awkward. I wanna talk to her. Know her better. But when I had mastered up the courage to strike a conversation with her, I found her sleeping.

I found myself smiling as I looked at her sleeping figure. Damn it! Here I am trying to figure out how to shake up the awkward atmosphere between us while she just drifted to dreamland.

I was planning to apologize for my rudeness awhile ago but then held up the idea. She's really cute when she answered me sarcastically that I had to hide my smile and stop myself from laughing at her funny antics.

I found myself looking forward for our dinner date so I was really early but I only called her a few minutes after 6 just so she wouldn't think that I'm actually excited for us to meet again. But, she seemed to forgot about our date!