⎡ii; 13⎦

❖ ❖ ❖

❖ ❖ ❖

It had been nearly 3 months of silence and I couldn't handle it anymore. Reaching into my desk drawer for some parchment I scribbled out a letter. 

HARRY JAMES POTTER!

I HAVE WRITTEN YOU 3 LETTERS AND YOU HAVEN'T REPLIED TO A SINGLE ONE. ARE YOU ALIVE? PLEASE BE ALIVE BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU WHEN WE GET BACK TO HOGWARTS. I AM PISSED.

Love Always,

Hazel

P.S. Be prepared.

I sealed the letter and went into my father's study. As I walked in, he looked up at me from his parchments.

"Who's that for?" he asked as I walked up towards Themis, the Rosewood family owl. I handed her the letter and watched her fly out the window.

"For Harry. He hasn't replied to any of my letters." I sighed.

"I'm sure he's busy." my father said.

"Dad. Harry Potter lives with his aunt, uncle, and cousin who lock him up in his room. I don't think he's busy!"

"Alright! Just putting it out there!" he said defensively. I smiled.

"So, you ready to go to the Weasley's?" Dad asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" I replied excitedly. He checked his watch.

"Well, you better get going. Go get James and your stuff." 

I nodded and ran out of my father's study. Rushing to James' room, I pounded on the door. 

"James! Dad wants us to get ready to go to the Burrow." 

"Yeah, okay! Be there in a minute!" he called back through the door. 

Heading back into my room, I grabbed my trunk and Kronos' cage.  Quickly feeding my cat a small snack, I brought him down to my father's study and heard James come clambering down seconds later. All three of us walked up to the fireplace and grabbed some Floo Powder. I went first. Stepping into the fireplace and I dropped the Floo Powder screaming,

"THE BURROW!" The green flames engulfed me, feeling pleasantly like warm breath, and I was gone. I began to spin very fast, and my father's study was whipped out of sight in a rush of emerald-green flames. I stumbled out of the fireplace and fell onto the floor, groaning. Mrs. Weasley rushed in.

"Hazel! Dear get up! Get up! Before—" the green flames erupted again, and my brother came out and fell on top of me. The twins walked in seeing us on the floor and laughed hysterically.

"—someone comes next." Mrs. Weasley finished.

"Get off me! You overeat!" I screamed at James.