⎡31⎦

Winter was finally here and everyone was pretty much at Hogsmeade. However, the twins and I were out making snowmen in the snow.

"We should name him ... Timmy!" I exclaimed clapping my hands together. They laughed. I noticed something in the snow, like footprints. The boys followed my gaze and rushed up to grab the invisible figure by both sides.

"Guys! Let me go!" Harry's voice exclaimed.

"Clever, Harry." Fred said.

"But not clever enough." George said after his twin.

"Besides, you should know by now, the Weasley twins always have a better way." I said. 

The twins nodded approvingly.

"Guys come on! I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade." Harry complained, obviously trying to struggle against the firm grips of George and Fred.

"We know," All three of us said. The twins exchanged sentences.

"Don't worry-"

"We'll get you there."

"We'll show you a quicker way-"

"If you pipe down" We all walked into the castle.

"Now Harry, come and join the big boys." They said together.

Harry pulled off the cloak.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Shh!" We all said. I walked over to the doorway and kept watch. I heard their conversation behind me.

"What's this rubbish?" Harry asked. They scoffed.

"What's this rubbish he says. That there's the secret to our success." One of the twins said.

"It's a wrench giving it to you, believe me." The other twin said.

"But we've decided your need's greater than ours. George, if you will..." Fred said. I turned to look at them. George took out his wand.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." George touched his wand to the parchment and ink lined the surface in the fiber of the paper. They spread like veins.

Harry eyed it curiously

"Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present The Marauder's Map?" Harry read from the parchment.

"We owe them so much," George said. Harry opened up the parchment.

"Hang on. This is Hogwarts! And that... No. Is that really...?" The twins exchanged sentences once more.

"Dumbledore."

"In his study."

"Pacing."

"Does that a lot."