⎡49⎦

I looked around the courtyard at people wearing changing badges but I couldn't read them. Draco was in a tree with his friends and Cedric was lying down on a bench with his group of Hufflepuff friends. I walked up to Isaac and grabbed his shoulders turning him so I could read the badges. It read,

CEDRIC DIGGORY TRUE CHAMPION

I brought my face a little closer as the pin changed and read,

POTTER STINKS

My jaw dropped. "Why would someone-"

Then it clicked. I whipped around and stomped my foot.

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY! GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE OF GLORY AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"

I ran forward knocking into Harry sending us both to the ground.

"Sorry, Harry!" I said scrambling up.

He just nodded his eyes trained on the Hufflepuff group. He walked over to them and his friends started jeering. Cedric and Harry started walking off from Cedric's friends. I turned back around and stomped over to Draco.

"Were these badges your idea?!" I yelled.

"Might have been. I had a lot of help, though."

"No kidding! Everyone in the school is wearing one!"

Draco shrugged. "Want one?"

He rummaged in his pocket for a badge and tossed it to me. I caught it and watched it turn from a nice yellow-orange to a disgusting puke green

"Why so tense Potter?" Draco taunted as Harry passed. I looked up at Harry who was approaching. This isn't going to end well.

"My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament." Draco jumped down from his "tree of glory" and walked to Harry. "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five."

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy." Harry pushed Draco. I put my forehead into my hand. "He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

Harry walked away and Draco angrily tried to pull out his wand. Moody appeared from behind a column.

"Oh no, you don't sonny!"

A jet of light was emitted from his wand and suddenly Draco was turned into a pure white ferret.

I gasped and threw my hand to my mouth. "I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned. You stinking, cowardly, scummy." Moody started bouncing Draco up and down on every word.

"Professor Moody!" McGonagall yelled running into the scene along with Cedric's friends. "What- what are you doing?"

"Teaching." He replied simply.

"Is that a- is that a student?!" McGonagall cried.

"Technically it's a ferret."

He grabbed Crabbe's pants and shoved Draco down there. My jaw dropped even further. Goyle ran up to Crabbe and tried to grab Draco The Ferret in Crabbe's pants. Goyle quickly whipped his hand out after being bit by the ferret. Draco ran out of Crabbe's pant leg and McGonagall flicked her wand turning Draco back into a human. He scrambled to his feet.

"My father will hear about this!" Draco yelled backing up.

"Is that a threat?!" Moody asked advancing on Draco.

"Professor Moody!" McGonagall shrieked.

"Is that a threat?!" Moody continued.

"Professor!"