⎡107⎦

WARNING: SMUT (that was really weird for me to write)

A couple of weeks later, while Draco and I were spending time together in the Head's Room, I straddled his lap and began to kiss him deeply. He stood up and pulled me into his room, never breaking the kiss. He pushed me up against the wall, and when we finally pulled away for air, I looked into his eyes as he tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. Draco cupped my face in his hands, then bent down to capture my lips with his as his hand slipped into my hair while his other arm wrapped around my waist to pull me close. I put my arms around his neck as my lips moved with his. His hand moved to my neck, and as we pulled away, I lifted my head a bit so I could look at him. His pupils were dilated, and his eyes seemed darker.

"Are you sure, Hazel?" he asked.

I nodded and let out a raspy, "Yes."

His lips began to travel down my face to my neck as his hands went under my shirt to explore my back. He pulled it up off my head, breaking the kiss. I, in turn, helped him take off his shirt as we made our way to his bed, where he tripped, falling onto the bed and dragging me down with him.

"Omph! Draco" I whined.

"So pretty" Draco whispered, his finger sliding against my cheek as I blushed.

"Shut up" I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"I love you," Draco said staring into my eyes.

"I love you too" I grinned before Draco sat up again and grabbed me under the thighs, standing up again then placing me more center on the bed. He came over and lowered himself over me. Draco gently started sucking on my neck causing my eyes to fall shut. I felt his breath on my neck, and a noise escaped my mouth. I brought my hand down and ran it across his naked chest and toned stomach, feeling each muscle move with his breathing.

Suddenly with a burst of confidence, I flipped us over and straddled Draco on the hips, noticing a prominent bulge against my crotch. I lifted my body up, so I was hovering over him slightly and pulled his sweatpants down, He kicked his joggers the rest of the way down, and I went on all fours above him, moving my hair to one side. I began to attack his neck with hickies as he moved his hands up my waist to my bra clasps, undoing it with skillful hands.

Draco flipped us back over and threw my bra to the side immediately kissing down my body. He reached my stomach and began to drag my shorts down with my underwear. Once they are off, he admired my body.

"You're gorgeous," he whispered.

I blushed and watched as he pulled his boxers down, his erection springing up. He went behind my legs, then reached over to the night table to grab his wand.

"Contraceptive charm," he told me before pointing his wand at my lower stomach and muttering the incantation.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied with a nod.

Slowly, I could feel his tip enter. Then, halfway through, the stinging down below became prominent. I could feel the intense stretch and closed my eyes tight, inhaling sharply. Draco waited, letting me adjust to his size.

After a moment I nodded my head, and he slid in more, going still very slowly until he was entirely in. I bit my lip as the pain increased.

"Are you alright love? Do you want me to stop?' Draco asked.

I inhaled deeply. "No no, it's okay. Just be gentle..."

"I will don't worry."

Seconds later, when the pain began to subside, I nodded again. Draco nodded in return, and he started to move in and out. I enjoyed every minute. It felt like our bodies were melting together. I ran a hand through Draco's hair while he kissed me.

"Faster," I whispered causing Draco to smirk. Right after those words had left my mouth, he started picking up the speed, pumping faster. He angled his thrust, so he was hitting my g-spot causing me to arch my back in pleasure and moan loudly.

My breathing became more ragged as he hit the same spot over and over. Draco brought his hand down to my clit and began to rub it in circles with his thumb. I closed my eyes as this tipped me over the edge.

"Oh my— Draco, I think—, I think—," my toes started to curl, and my legs began to shake.

"I know, let go, Hazel. Open your eyes, love. I wanna watch you fall apart." He murmured staring down at me intently. My eyes staring into his, I released, and I felt so physically and emotional blissful at the same time. It felt like all of my muscles turned to water and exploded at the same time.

Seconds after, Draco let out a long, deep moan, his body shuddering. His eyes were closed tight as he brought his pumps slowly to a stop. Draco pulled out and collapsed next to me. He pushed himself up with one elbow.

"You alright?" he asked.

"I'm perfect. That was amazing," I replied, turning on my side to kiss him.

"I'm glad. I love you so much," he murmured.

I smiled and rested my head on his chest. 'I love you, too.'

Draco carded his fingers through my hair.

"Hmm?" I mumbled, looking up at him.

"I want to marry you one day," Draco said quietly.

"Yeah?" I asked biting my lip. "Promise?"

"I promise" Draco muttered before capturing my lips with his own.

That night we both slept peacefully knowing we would always be safe in each other's arms.

. . .

I awoke the next morning to sunlight dripping in through the curtains. I was on my back, Draco's body on his side next to mine. I turned my head.

"Hello, you," I was greeted with a broad smile

I smiled drowsily as Draco brushed my hair back from my forehead.

"You know, I was starting to think I was going to have to wake you up with a kiss."

"Damn. You foiled my cunning plan. Why didn't you?"

He laughed and leaned in to press a kiss to my lips. When he pulled away, I repositioned our bodies so he was on his back and my head was on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

After a few moments on silence, I spoke up.

"Who did you have your first time with?"

"Pansy," he responded sounding slightly put off. "It was over the summer of fourth year and fifth year. It was mostly because I was jealous of you and Diggory. We did it on my birthday, and it was in no way pleasurable for either of us." He sighed, "I wish I would've waited to do it with you. I just saw you so happy with Diggory and couldn't help it. During the summer between the third year the fourth year I had a realization that you were absolutely perfect and the least bit interested in me. Maybe I did have feelings for Pansy at the end of the 3rd year, but it was simply because she was the only one who liked me the way I wanted you to like me; like I was all you needed. I used her as a tool, a coping mechanism. It wasn't right, I gave her false hope about a future between us. So I'm assuming you and Diggory never did anything? Was he a virgin?"

"No, we never did anything as we clearly didn't have the chance to. We were gonna do it over the summer I guess. I was going to invite him over to my house to hang out and see where it would take us. I'm pretty sure he was a virgin. He was the type of boy to wait until he was fully committed to a person and truly loved them before he started any sexual intimacy.

"But you should know, I had a crush on you from around our first year to our third. But then in our fourth year you seemed just to not care about me anymore."

"Of course I cared about you. I was just so conflicted about my feelings towards you and thought it was best if I just avoided you. I'm so sorry if that hurt you love."

"It's alright. We were both young and stupid then. At least we won't hurt each other anymore."