⎡29⎦

I held my permission slip tight to my chest as I walked to Filch.

"Now remember! These visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again." McGonagall said to us. Harry walked up to her, but before he can utter a syllable she said, "No permission form signed. No visiting the Village. That's the rule, Potter." 

"All those with permission follow me. Those without stay put." Filch instructed once he had snatched the permission slip I handed him. I stood with Hermione and Ron as Harry talked with McGonagall and tried to persuade her to get her to sign his form. She walked away from but turned back to say one more thing. Harry turned to us.

"Forget about it guys. See you later." Harry said glumly to us. We walked towards the crowd of students with Filch.

"Hi boys!" I exclaimed as the two redheaded twins saw me. I put my arms around their necks. "So what should we do first?"

"I well obviously we want to go to Zonko's." George said.

"Then Honeydukes." Fred said after.

"Then The Three Broomsticks!" They exclaimed together. I laughed.

"Whatever you say. Just give me a good tour." We walked down to Zonko's and met up with Lee Jordan. I walked into the shop filled with people. This. Is. Amazing. The boys and I went around looking at all that they had in stock.

"What's this?" I asked looking at a weird dirty ball.

"That there is a Dungbomb. It's a stink bomb that gives off a putrid odor. Freddie and I, in our first year, set off a Dungbomb and were sent to Filch's office." George said.

"Nice," I said approvingly. I picked up a package that looked like... soap. "Why would they sell soap?" I said looking at the plastic wrapped soap.

"That's not any just soap Rosewood. It's Frogspawn Soap. See those little dots on it? Those are frog eggs." Lee told me. My eyes widened and I put it down.

"No thank you!" I exclaimed. I picked up a nearby teacup and peered into it. As I brought my nose closer, it grew teeth and bit me. "Ow!" I exclaimed rubbing my nose. The boy started laughing as I blushed. "Shut up you. You could've warned me." They all looked at each other.

"No. Not really."

I smacked their chests laughing. The twins and Lee bought what they wanted and we all went to Honeydukes.

I stepped into the store and saw colors everywhere. My jaw dropped. I sniffed the air like a hound and raced over to the chocolate section. Chocolate. So much Chocolate! I grabbed Charm Chocs, Choco Balls, Chocolate Cauldrons, Chocolate Frogs, Chocolate Skeletons, Chocolate Wands, and Choco-Locos. It was Heaven. The boys watched as I ran around grabbing chocolate and candy like a shoplifter. I found a Deluxe Sugar Quill, a Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans package and Fred told me to get some Pepper Imps. I dropped out everything in my arms onto the counter and paid for them. They twins paid for their snacks and Lee did too.

Once we left the shop I opened the Pepper Imps and put one in my mouth. I bit into it and immediately a burning sensation filled my mouth. The boys watched carefully at my face as my tongue felt like it was on fire. Smoke blasted out of my ears and nose as I swallowed. When the burning left I went over to Fred and gave him a good smack on the head.

"You should've seen your face!" George said through laughter. I scowled with a smile still plastered on my face.

"Oh, hush up and let's go to the Three Broomsticks," I said walking away. They followed as I walked away. "What's that?" I asked pointing to an old abandoned house.