⎡21⎦

I was coming back from charms class thinking about that poor Hufflepuff boy, Justin who was petrified along with Nearly Headless Nick a few days ago when, Hermione stopped me.

"Hazel. Er- Can I borrow one of your robes?"

"Um, Hermione. You're not a Slytherin. I hope you know that." I replied confused.

"Yes but..." She sighed. "We want information on the heir of Slytherin and we were hoping Draco knew something. I made some Polyjuice potion over the past couple of months so we could sneak in and talk to Draco."

I stared at her in shock.

"I will help you, only if you allow me to get the information like you three will. Also, you should have came to me earlier. I can whip up Polyjuice potions in a week" I replied.

"Thank you so much, Hazel! We are planning on doing it tonight so meet us in the girls bathroom on the first floor." She said.

"You mean Moaning Myrtle's bathroom?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yes, that's the one." she replied.

"Okay. Tonight, I'll be there with extra robes. Bye Hermione!" I called as I left the corridor. Tonight was going to be interesting.

. . .

That night I snuck out of the dorm and to the girls bathroom holding 3 pairs of robes.

"Good, Hazel you're here. Give those robes to Harry and Ron." Hermione told me. I gave them each a pair of Slytherin robes. They quickly went into the bathroom to change. Hermione came back out and started fixing the potion. "We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves," She said pouring the drinks.

"Wait, so who's being who?" I asked.

"I'm Goyle, Ron is Crabbe and Hermione is Millicent." Harry replied as he came out of the stall. Hermione picked up the drinks and handed one to both Ron and Harry as Ron arrived.

"Add the hairs." Hermione told them. They put the hairs in the drink.

"Ugh- essence of Crabbe." Ron said purely disgusted. I laughed.

"Just a head's up guys." I said before they took a drink. "It tastes like piss." They all looked at me with worried eyes. I scratched my eyebrow watching them look at me in disgust.

"Cheers," Hermione said as they clinked their glasses together. They all took a sip of the potion and their faces contorted with disgust.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Ron said dropping his glass and running back into the stall.

"Me too." Hermione dropped her glass too and ran into the stall.

"Ughh!" Harry stood over the sink and clutched his stomach. I walked over and rubbed his back. Slowly Harry turned into Goyle. He stood up from the sink looking in the mirror, inspecting his face.

"Harry?" Ron asked as he came out of the stall looking at his hands.

"Ron!" Harry and I exclaimed.

"Bloody hell!" Ron screamed.

"You still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like Crabbe and you need to sound more like Goyle." I said to them

"Uh... Bloody hell." Ron said in a deeper tone. I smiled.

"Excellent."

"But where's Hermione?" Ron asked.

"I- I don't think I'm going. You go on without me!" she exclaimed through the stall door.