⎡77⎦

Slughorn later sent out a letter inviting Hermione, Harry and me to a dinner party. I was wearing a simple dress. As I sat next to Hermione and Neville, I dug into my dessert. If there was one thing I noticed about everyone invited to his party, was that everyone here was either famous, related to someone famous, or knew someone famous; except Hermione of course.

"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your Uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn asked.

"Yes, sir, in fact, I'm meant to get hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays," Cormac replied.

"Oh, well, be sure to give them both my best. And what about your uncle, Belby?" Slughorn turned to a chubby boy who was messily shoving ice cream down his throat, sitting next to Blaise. "For those of you who don't know well, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working on anything new?"

"I don't know," Bible said, mouth full of ice cream. Blaise gave him a disgusted face. "He and my dad don't get along. 'Prolly cause my dad says murmured are rubbish. His only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day."

"How about you, Miss. Rosewood? What's it like coming from a family of wandless magic?"

I gave Slughorn a sweet smile, but on the inside, I was cringing. "It's certainly something to live up to. And it gives you boundaries and attention. If you do something wrong one day, you'll be in tomorrow's paper."

Though it wasn't supposed to funny, Slughorn laughed.

"And what about you, Miss. Granger, what exactly does your family do in the Muggle world?"

"My parents are dentists. They attend to people's teeth," Hermione explained.

"Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?"

"No," Hermione laughed slightly, "Although, one boy, Robby Fenwich, did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches." Everyone looked at Hermione confused.

Suddenly the door opened, and Ginny walked in.

"Ah, Ms. Weasley. Come in, come in."

"Look, her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and Dean," I whispered to Harry and Hermione looking at Ginny's eyes that were red and puffy.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late."

Harry suddenly bolted out of his seat. Looking around embarrassed he sat back down. I internally cringed. Harry looked around and sat back down.

"No matter, just in time for dessert. That is if Belby has left you any." Slughorn began to laugh, or rather, wheeze.

Hermione and I stared at Harry both thinking the same thing, YOU LIKE GINNY!

(◉⌂◉)(◉⌂◉) (◉⌂◉)