⎡91⎦

We appeared again in a forest. I stood up immediately.

"That treacherous little bleeder! Is there no one we can trust?" Ron said infuriated.

"They kidnapped her because he supported me. He was just desperate," Harry explained, breathing heavily.

"I'll do the enchantments," Ron said taking out his wand.

Everyone walked their separate ways when people popped up in front of us. A man stood in front of me. His hair was wild, and the bags under his eyes were deep. His clothes and body were dirty.

"Hello beautiful," he said with a tilt of his head. I sucked in my breath as fear shot through my body. I stepped back and looked at the others. We all were mentally saying the same thing. Run.

I took off, my feet going as fast as they could. My heart was pounding in my ears. Adrenaline was coursing through my body; blood pumping. I couldn't think straight. I looked back; I was running faster than; everyone else. Shots were being fired. I shot a spell behind me causing a Snatcher to fall. Using my wandless magic, I made the trees roots trip them and wrap around their legs. I was running in front of Harry. I had an advantage until I saw a figure in front of us. I looked back at Harry catching up to me. They'll recognize him. Surely he'll be killed. I raised my wand, as he came closer I shot a Stinging Jinx at his face. He fell back in pain, his face contorting. I raced over to him and took his glasses, shoving them in my bag.

"The Hallows exist but he's only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is. He's gonna have it by the end of the night. You-Know-Who's found the Elder Wand," he babbled.

Suddenly, I was ripped from Harry's body, my arms taken behind me. Hermione came into view with someone attached to her. Same as Ron.

"Do not touch her!" Ron wailed at the Snatcher who had Hermione and charged into the arms of someone else.

"Leave him!" Hermione yelled.

"Your boyfriend will get worse than that if he doesn't learn to behave himself,"

I struggled against my Snatcher. "Get off me!" I yelled, thrashing around.

"What happened to you, ugly?" the man asked Harry. That's when I got a good look at him. It was Scabior. He used to work at the Ministry until he was sent to Azkaban for undisclosed crimes. "No, not you," he said to Harry's snatcher who also had a deformed face. "What is your name?"

"Dudley. Vernon Dudley."

"Check it."

"There is no Vernon Dudley on 'ere," said the Snatcher with the names list. "Do you hear that ugly? The list says you're lying. How come you don't want us to know who you are?"

"The list is wrong, I told you who I am"

I was still struggling against my Snatcher's grip. Scabior walked over to me.

"And you, my lovely?" Scabior said walking over to me. I kept my eyes the other way. "What do they call you?"

I racked my brain for names when I remembered Penelope Clearwater, one of the prefects and Percy's old girlfriend.

"Penelope Clearwater. Half blood," I lied.

Scabior stroked the nape of my neck, then took my hair in hand and sniffed it. "You smell like vanilla, Penelope. I think you're going to be my favorite." He stared at me longer. "Wait a minute, you're Rosewood's kid aren't ya?"

"Rosewood?" I asked. "You mean that powerful pureblood family? I'd only wish."

"Hm" Scabior walked up to Harry and moved his hair away with his wand. "Change of plan. We are not taking this lot to the Ministry."