⎡43⎦

I trudged down the stairs towards the Great Hall and landed in my seat next to Astoria with a loud thud.

"Someone didn't get a lot of sleep," she said. I scowled at her.

"No Astoria. I had the best sleep in the entire world and that's why I have bags under my eyes!" I yelled sarcastically. She rolled her eyes.

Once my plate was clean, I started to head out of the Great Hall when I felt two arms grab me and pick my up so I was being held horizontally. I was just too tired to say or do anything. They brought me into an empty corridor and placed me back down. I noticed two identical gingers in front of me.

"What do you w-want?" I asked trying to stifle a yawn.

"We need to ask you a favor Hazel." Fred said in a serious tone.

"We need help on making an aging potion for Potions to prove to Snape that we did the work." George continued.

"Can you brew us up one?" They both asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever," I said rubbing my eyes and heading towards the dungeons.

I had no clue what I was doing. Drowsily, I opened up my potions book and flipped through the pages until I found the potion I was looking for. I followed the instructions on the page and made the potion. I used my own magic to levitate things and bring them to me, being to lazy to take out my wand. About an hour later I had a green concoction in front of me.

"How much do you want?" I asked.

"Just a tiny bit." The boys said.

I nodded and pulled out a spoon, then went to the cupboard to find two small vials. I picked up the spoon and carefully put a spoonful into each vial. I handed the boys each a vial.

"Here you go. That means homework for a week." I said sternly.

They nodded vigorously and helped me put away the ingredients and materials. When we finished we parted ways and went to classes. Why do I have a bad feeling about that potion? Who knows...

. . .

I was sitting in the Great Hall reading with Hermione but I could barely think I was so tired. Suddenly I heard yelling and laughing from a group of boys.

"Come on Ced!" "Put it in!" They yelled as they dragged Cedric in and thrust him towards the Goblet.

He went through the Age Line with ease and laughed alongside his friends. His hair and robes were wet from the rain. He turned around and dropped his name into the Goblet.

 He turned around and dropped his name into the Goblet

 Everyone started laughing and cheering. Cedric smiled and turned around. His gray eyes met my hazel ones. We both smiled and he turned to jump onto Isaac. His Hufflepuff friends crowded in a group around him. I went back to reading my book, with straining eyes, until the apocalypse started.