⎡vii; 82⎦

Violently, I shoved pieces of clothing into my black purse. The trio and I were going to help Harry look for Horcruxes, but we couldn't bring large bags, so Hermione taught me how to make my purse extend without anyone seeing it. As I rushed around the room, I grabbed things I thought were necessary. After packing a sufficient amount of clothes, I raided my father's study for informational books, as he was working almost full time at the Ministry. Taking out my wand, with a swish, books flew in front of my face in a line. (A/N: Like this kinda, and this)

 (A/N: Like this kinda, and this)

It was easier for me to pick out books easier

Directing the books I chose into my bag, I closed it up and went back into my room. On my bed was a pile of old newspaper. I began to flick through the newspapers, throwing them into the trash one by one. It was all the same, Dark Mark shows up here, Muggle family murdered there, more and more wizards are becoming Death Eaters, and important meeting with the Muggle Prime Minister.

Looking up at the grandfather clock in the corner of the room, I jumped up. I had to be at the Burrow 5 minutes ago. Throwing some last necessities into my bag, I rushed to the fireplace and grabbed some Floo Powder.

"THE BURROW!" I shouted as I dropped the powder. Green flames erupted and engulfed me as I was taken away from the Rosewood Mansion.

. . .

I stumbled out of the fireplace, soot and dust flying up into my face.

"That will never become easier will it?" I asked dusting myself off. I looked up. Everyone was there sitting in the sitting room in a meeting.

"Took you enough time Rosewood," Mad-Eye snarled without looking at me. He was facing the other way so I could easily tell he was looking through his magical eye.

"Sorry," I apologized vaguely, "got a bit distracted." Quickly, I rushed to the open seat next to my father. When I sat, he gave me a chaste kiss on the head. I took a closer look at everyone around the room. Hermione, Ron, the twins, Mr. Weasley, Lupin, Tonks, Kingsley, and Hagrid were here. There was also a man that was short that I didn't recognize.