Letters & Confusion

I grabbed some parchment and said a few spells so he couldn't trace it back to me.

Severus Snape,

I don't even know how to start this letter. Or if I'll keep it a secret who I am. Well let's see.
I admire you. I know so little about you but it seems like I know you well. Your voice soothes all the pain I have. I want to be close to you. I'm not sure how to explain the feeling I get I'm new to the feeling thing. I'm not perfect you could probably do so much better than me, if only you knew. I want to feel your lips on mine and your breathe on my neck. I want you Severus.

Secret Admirer.

I decided to keep myself a secret. Writing the letter was awkward for me enough. I went into the bathroom and searched for my blade. It wasn't anywhere to be found. He must of took it. Severus healed all my wounds so only my old scars were visible. I summoned a new blade. I wanted more. I cut only a few knowing I had to stay quiet about it.

After awhile I went and collected all my homework. I went to my final class, potions. My wrist were wrapped with line. I had to see Severus again.

I walked in a little late to the class. I sat in the only seat available. Directly beside Draco and in front of Severus's desk. "Great". I mumbled.

Severus didn't even acknowledge that I was there continuing his lesson on the truth potion.

After he was down he gave us our assignment. Write 2 pages on the only acceptable time and uses to use the truth serum.

I started writing a few things, bouncing my leg up and down. I was anxious to talk to him. Make sure he didn't repeat anything what he saw.

I looked up briefly and he was staring at my wrist. I pulled down my sleeves a bit more. The blood showed through the line. "Damn." I thought. Soon it will be visible through my shirt. I forgot my robe since I was in a rush to make this class.

I looked up again and his eyes were on my wrist. Just staring blankly.

I pulled my arm underneath my desk and focused on writing. I got both pages done but I just sat there not wanting to get up or go towards him.